Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,266 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

q - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / q (1234 Views)

D S Q Properties / q / Loaded Forcados And Loaded Bonnylite,we Have Done Q&q Serious Buyer Pls Call (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

q by safeenaat1: 6:23pm On Aug 13, 2013
q

Re: q by globalaid(m): 4:37am On Aug 14, 2013
It is your type that are giving Nigeria bad name. go and look for a job.
Re: q by safeenaat1: 6:22am On Aug 14, 2013
globalaid: It is your type that are giving Nigeria bad name. go and look for a job.

please why do you like using insultive words on people you dont know, what proof do you have that it is not possible, why do you made that statement? I strongly advise that you should go back to school so that you can learn of "manners of approach". Am sorry if my words offend you because i dont mean to do that.
Re: q by oloyedayo(m): 7:19am On Aug 14, 2013
op weldone, don't mind the unbelivers. I am in a village with no bank, how will u help me?
Re: q by safeenaat1: 7:30am On Aug 14, 2013
For those that are still doubting, please see sample pictures from the websites that my ebook will reveal to you. I will reveal a total of 11 website.

Re: q by safeenaat1: 1:57pm On Aug 14, 2013
oloyedayo: op weldone, don't mind the unbelivers. I am in a village with no bank, how will u help me?

thanx for the compliment. Although my ebook will not be on sales for the next few days because they are exclusive, i can reserve a copy for you for a period of 2weeks considering your location. Hope that will be helpful to you?
Re: q by safeenaat1: 7:06pm On Aug 14, 2013
more questions are highly welcome about this importation business.
Re: q by safeenaat1: 8:08pm On Aug 14, 2013
more sample pics. i hope i have provided enough proofs. the below products are all brand new

Re: q by youngmajor: 1:00am On Aug 15, 2013
Hi @porter, i have been reading through your thread. I am interested in your ebook but initially i had doubt. Thanx for taking your time to provide sample proofs. I think am satisfied now.
Re: q by sadiqduniya: 7:49am On Aug 15, 2013
Hello and good morning. Hope you had a marvelous nyt? I have bought your mini importation ebook about a week ago. I want to order for one of those cheap tablet phones that you talked about. The ebook was very clear but i just want to ask how much can i sell them in nigeria?
Re: q by sadiqduniya: 8:10am On Aug 15, 2013
Re: q by safeenaat1: 9:02am On Aug 15, 2013
sadiqduniya: Hello and good morning. Hope you had a marvelous nyt? I have bought your mini importation ebook about a week ago. I want to order for one of those cheap tablet phones that you talked about. The ebook was very clear but i just want to ask how much can i sell them in nigeria?

good morning my night was fine. Hope yours was same? How much you are going to sell the tablets in nigeria depends on who you are selling to and what you bought. If you are talking about those cheap tablet phones as i have said, let it not cost you morethan 8k to 11k including shipping to nigeria depending on the phone. You can sell them at 25-30k to resellers and 31-40k to consumers. Hope i have answered your question? Feel free to use the comment box if you have further questions
Re: q by youngmajor: 10:01am On Aug 15, 2013
I made up my mind to get your ebook and provide other users with either positive or negative feedback that will help them decide either or not they want to buy.
Sincerely i will love to say it in bold "YOU DELIVERED MUCH MORE THAN I HAVE EXPECTED" i have rate your ebooks at 93%.
My question is that, is it only the atm card you specified in ur ebook that i can use for my purchase or i can use other bank atm?
Re: q by safeenaat1: 1:53pm On Aug 15, 2013
youngmajor: I made up my mind to get your ebook and provide other users with either positive or negative feedback that will help them decide either or not they want to buy.
Sincerely i will love to say it in bold "YOU DELIVERED MUCH MORE THAN I HAVE EXPECTED" i have rate your ebooks at 93%.
My question is that, is it only the atm card you specified in ur ebook that i can use for my purchase or i can use other bank atm?

thank you so much for the positive rating. Please reply to the email i sent to you with heading "more bonuses" i will add you more value added bonuses for taking your time to drop a feedback.
To your question, it is not only the card that i specified that can make the payments. I have used a gtbank naira master card to make purchases from the sites, i have also received testimonies that cards from sky bank, zenith, access, ibtc and so on are able to make payment on most of the sites. I used the africard as a case study because it is more generally accepted than all the cards i mentioned above. It will cost you only N600 and a period of 30 to 50 minutes to apply and get the card in your hands. In a nutshell, it poses so many qualities that are absent in other nigerian cards. Am not campaigning for uba. Am just a testimony
Re: q by gbengaguy: 2:42pm On Aug 15, 2013
Thank you very much bello ahmad. After reading this thread yesterday i decided to get your ebooks but my intention was that to share the download link on this thread. After my purchase and all the sincerity you showed, all the bonuses you added, even going as far as calling me to ask me if i have received my package, giving me the go ahead to call you even if it is 2am in the morning to make enquiry about my ebooks etc. I just felt guilt and respected your hard work. Your products are far much better than being shared on a forum. You are truely who a nigerian information marketer should look like. Finally i will like to say thanx very much for the care. I will drop my questions here if i have any.
Re: q by safeenaat1: 6:46pm On Aug 15, 2013
gbengaguy: Thank you very much bello ahmad. After reading this thread yesterday i decided to get your ebooks but my intention was that to share the download link on this thread. After my purchase and all the sincerity you showed, all the bonuses you added, even going as far as calling me to ask me if i have received my package, giving me the go ahead to call you even if it is 2am in the morning to make enquiry about my ebooks etc. I just felt guilt and respected your hard work. Your products are far much better than being shared on a forum. You are truely who a nigerian information marketer should look like. Finally i will like to say thanx very much for the care. I will drop my questions here if i have any.

speechless!!! gbenga what have i done to deserve all this kind words from you? at least you have done your part and i was only fulfilling my promises. please stop making my head bigger. please reply to the email i sent to you with "subject added bonuses" coz you deserve more.. feel free to ask your questions
Re: q by safeenaat1: 7:26pm On Aug 15, 2013
feel free to post your questions about the import guide. if you have subscribed for the guide, drop either positive or negative feedback on this thread and i will send you more value added bonuses. i believe that your feedback are helping me make adjustments and are helping those that have not subscribed for package to decide either or not they should subscribe for the import guide. i consider your feedback very important!!!
Re: q by gbengaguy: 3:14am On Aug 16, 2013
Thanx and i have replied to the email
Re: q by Rhemite(m): 5:03am On Aug 16, 2013
Greetings to You, i was doing a random survey on the Business Section this Early Morning when i stumble on This. At first i wanted to bypass it but involuntarily i click to Enter and i took my time to Read it All. Truth be told i have my Reservations and please don't blame me cos twice i have been scam IN something OF this Nature just Because i am one of the Many Nigerians who looks to make an endsmeets. Like i said twice i have been failed but am giving you a benefit of doubt and believing on the Testimonial and Comments of People in the Tread. What and how do i do to get your ebook and what do i need do to be a partaker of this great information cos am truelly interested. I patiently await your Reply. Thanks
Re: q by gbengaguy: 1:53pm On Aug 16, 2013
interesting thread
Re: q by gbengaguy: 7:45pm On Aug 18, 2013
bross bello thanx soo much for the bonuses. i appreciate your effort so much. are the bonuses you sent to me with resell right? because i wanted to resell the bonuses you sent to me for quick cash to get started. please reply asap
Re: q by safeenaat1: 9:59pm On Aug 18, 2013
gbengaguy: bross bello thanx soo much for the bonuses. i appreciate your effort so much. are the bonuses you sent to me with resell right? because i wanted to resell the bonuses you sent to me for quick cash to get started. please reply asap

hi gbenga, thanx for appreciating me and i do appreciate and cherish you too. The main package is with out resell right for personal use only. The bonuses are with 100% resell right. I will forward the resell right label to you.
Re: q by gbengaguy: 11:27pm On Aug 18, 2013
thanx my menthor
Re: q by safeenaat1: 2:43pm On Aug 20, 2013
Dont mention @gbenga. more questions are welcome
Re: q by safeenaat1: 11:47pm On Aug 20, 2013
Good night and sweet dreams to everybody on this thread
Re: q by safeenaat1: 8:51am On Aug 21, 2013
Good morning pals. Hope your night was ok?

(1) (Reply)

LOVE APPLICATION LETTER ...script'd By Bigdan / DECENT AND AFFORDABLE GUEST HOUSES IN SURULERE With 24HOUR ELECTRICITY / Michael Imomoh (head Of Photography)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.