Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,586 members, 7,958,815 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 03:01 AM

Press Images Of Samsung Galaxy Folder Surfaces - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Press Images Of Samsung Galaxy Folder Surfaces (663 Views)

HTC One M9 Shown From All Sides In Leaked Press Images / ‘iPhone 5S': Photos Of New iPhone Surfaces / Leaked Images Of The New Blackberry 10 L Series Phone Surfaces (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Press Images Of Samsung Galaxy Folder Surfaces by francis247(m): 6:44pm On Aug 13, 2013
Samsung Galaxy Folder, the clamshell Android
smartphone, puzzled everyone when it was leaked for the
very first time. Later, we also saw the live image of the
Galaxy Folder, which was supposedly going to be
dubbed Galaxy Golden. Now, we have the press renders
of the flip phone, which confirms that, the launch of the
Android powered clamshell phone is just around the
corner.
The Samsung Galaxy Folder carries the model number
SCH-W789 and is rumored to spot a 3.3-inch
HVGA display and a 1.2 GHz quad-core processor.
The smartphone is said to feature a 5 megapixel camera
with LED flash, 1 GB of RAM, microSD card slot
and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean.
According to the report, Samsung Galaxy Folder is
expected to be available from China Telecom in the
upcoming days and will support both CDMA and GSM
networks. Unfortunately, there is no word on the global
availability of the device at this point.

Re: Press Images Of Samsung Galaxy Folder Surfaces by VicGoodGuy(m): 8:06pm On Aug 13, 2013
Well, this is not for me. Who uses a flip phone now? I dnt like. F2C sha tongue
Re: Press Images Of Samsung Galaxy Folder Surfaces by slinkman(m): 8:11pm On Aug 13, 2013
nice frm samsung.. although i dont plan on gettin one
Re: Press Images Of Samsung Galaxy Folder Surfaces by luluosas(m): 9:22pm On Aug 13, 2013
Return of flip up phone. Well, with 2 screens (abi my eyes dey deceive me) I think it make sense.
Re: Press Images Of Samsung Galaxy Folder Surfaces by Mannylex(m): 11:17pm On Aug 13, 2013
Chaf phone.
Re: Press Images Of Samsung Galaxy Folder Surfaces by Nobody: 1:10am On Aug 14, 2013
dead on arrival
Re: Press Images Of Samsung Galaxy Folder Surfaces by francis247(m): 10:33am On Aug 16, 2013
would have been better if flipped vertically

(1) (Reply)

Which Htc Phone Is The Best To Buy With A Large Internal Memory / Tecno P3,n3 Or Blackberry Curve4? / I Need An Apple Id

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.