Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Official Music Section Advert Thread - Music Business (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / Official Music Section Advert Thread (44150 Views)

Gmc Recording Studio. A Music Section Is N5, 000. Marketing Deals Are Available / N5000 For A Music Section (mixing) / Allstars Music Studio, Orile Iganmu, Lagos N5000 For A Music Section, Marketing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Music Section Advert Thread by Goldenpresh(m): 9:42am On Nov 22, 2019
READ TO THE END!

My name is Precious aka Preshbeatz. I'm a profession mixing and mastering engineer with over 10years experience. In my experience working with singers and producers alike from different parts of the globe, one major issue I've been confronted with repeatedly is how to obtain professional mixes and mastered songs

Now I'm putting out a Master Class to that effect to teach interested persons, singers and producers. The class is FREE! Interested persons contact me on WhatsApp via >>>+2348082786379
Re: Official Music Section Advert Thread by banabest(m): 1:14pm On Nov 29, 2019
Are you ready

Re: Official Music Section Advert Thread by Tunelood: 12:29pm On Dec 02, 2019
Upload and sell your music and video on [url]tunelood.com[/url]

Tunelood is a music and video sharing platform, designed specifically to promote legendary artists and their songs and video as well as given upcoming artistes maximum exposure that will take them to stardom, on tunelood, artist can upload their song, music, video, beats, and DJ mix e.t.c. a

And also have stored to sell music, video, beats. Artistes get followers, following each other, chat, network and much more. Importing your existing video from ( Youtube, Dailymotion, Vimeo) is easy and simple.

Join [url]tunelood.com[/url] today is Free to promote your music + video.
https://tunelood.com/
check it out.

Re: Official Music Section Advert Thread by brawlserver: 7:24am On Dec 08, 2019
Time for BRAWL! Join your friends and get ready for the epic multiplayer! Lwarb beta is the newest game from the creators of the Clash of Clans and Clash Royale games. Jump to your favorite game mode and play quick games with your friends. Shoot them, exploit them, hit them and win the BRAWL.
Re: Official Music Section Advert Thread by Longboatent: 1:48pm On Dec 10, 2019
Longboat Entertainment request the services of a hard working, responsible, ready to work and creative music producer for the operation of its mobile studios in lagos.

Requirements;

Interested music producer must be in Lagos preferably Berger/Ikeja/Ogba Axis and must have

1. Have worked with several different artist, producers and sound engineers.

2. Ability to manage Longboat entertainment social media

3. Ability to encourage artist, producers and sound engineer to work with him.

4. Keep studio equipment safe at every situation.

5. Be loyal, composed, business oriented and enjoy working.

Interested Music Producers can send WhatsApp text to +1 (660) - 616 - 0632 or email: longboatentertainment@gmail.com
Re: Official Music Section Advert Thread by Nobody: 9:57am On Jan 15, 2020
Playing song and striking the wrong note or chord is one of the most humiliating and fustrating experience of a musician. This book contains over hundred Solfa Notes And Chords of popular songs to get you familiar with sounds of each note and chord progression. It's a must for you to get it, if you are music lover.

https:///2349073057400

1 Like

Re: Official Music Section Advert Thread by identifiedcall: 6:29am On Jan 20, 2020
Re: Official Music Section Advert Thread by digitalindia: 10:16am On Jan 20, 2020
Re: Official Music Section Advert Thread by digitalindiagov: 11:28am On Jan 20, 2020
Nice post,Thanks for this information. I really appreciate the kind of topics you post here. Thanks for sharing us a great information that is actually helpful. I posted some helpful links can you check it for a second ?Ayushman Bharat Yojana PMJAY
Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana
NSDC
Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikash Yojana PMKVY
Swachh bharat Abhiyan
PMAY Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
Digitize India Platform
Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana
Digital Seva
Beti Bacho Beti Padhao
Avishek smiley wink cheesy
Re: Official Music Section Advert Thread by Ebenzmusiq: 2:34pm On Jan 22, 2020
Promote your music online with massive hypes on all social media platforms. Check below graphics for price:

Re: Official Music Section Advert Thread by MosesAmah: 8:12am On Jan 25, 2020
Always wanted to sing sheet music but had no tutor?

Lack time to attend classes due to busy schedule?

Money constraints to register for classes?

Worry no more.

A WhatsApp class which would help you achieve your dreams of being grounded in sheet music just landed.

SHEET MUSIC PRO is an online class which teaches music based in MUSON (Musical Society of Nigeria) Syllabus.

QUALITY you can also AFFORD. Your money constraints are over.

Have a taste with the PRELIMINARY GRADE class, which would be free for a month.

Hurry!!!

Message admin on WhatsApp to join.

Do check out and share.
Re: Official Music Section Advert Thread by HEYDAYMUZIK(m): 8:41am On Jan 25, 2020
Check the latest kid in the Nigerian Music industry. @JPcrusifix is definitely going to wow you. Check Out his latest single GAGA.. The Vibe of the Moment. See link below
https://www.nairaland.com/5650417/jp-crusifix-gaga

Re: Official Music Section Advert Thread by Ebenzmusiq: 5:25pm On Jan 25, 2020
Promote your music, video, mixtape and comedy skit on ebenzmedia site at a very affordable fee and get free artwork design, free promotion on MTN Music Plus , massive hype on group chats and on all social media platforms. For bookings and enquiries, contact:
Re: Official Music Section Advert Thread by djsyrax(m): 7:04pm On Jan 25, 2020
[Mixtape] Dj Syrax – Shout Out Loud.
DJ Syrax is out here with an exclusive mix for the new era.
The mixtape contains the wave-making street tune and it’s tagged “Shout Out Loud Mix”
Ultimate DJ Syrax comes through with this exclusive banging street hits mixtape, a compilation and well-timed blend of trending Naija street hitz, featuring songs from Wave making Nigerian artist.
Tracklist
1. Ghetto Love – Wizkid
2. Wetin Man Go – Burna Boy
3. Risky – Davido
4. Rora – Reekado Banks
5. Joro – Wizkid
6. How Deep Is Your Love – Wurld
7. Collateral Damage – Burna Boy
8. Dis Love – Dj Spinal ft Wizkid ft Tiwa
9. Corny – Rema
10. Skeleton – Tekno
11. Below My Mind – Davido ft Christ Brow
12. In My Head – Larry Gaga ft Patoranking
13. Baby – Joeboy
14. Murder – King Perry ft Teni
15. Royal Rumble – Naira Marley
16. Beginning – Joeboy
18. Daz How Star Do – Skibi ft Teni ft Falz
19. Majesty – Peruzzi
20. Nobody Fine Pass You – Tclassic
21. Pak n Go – Kizz Daniel
22. Ogbegbe – Orites Femi
22. Agege – Tekno ft Zlatan
23. Billionaire – Teni
24. Bolanle – Zlatan
25. True – Mayorkun ft Kizz Daniel
26. Mafo – Young John ft Naira Marley
27. Pawon – Olamide
28. Soapy – Naira Marley
29. Sarz – Electronic beat
30. Choko Milo – Olamide
31. Puta – Naira Marley
32. Ello Baby – Kiss Daniel ft Tiwa Savage
33. Gobe – Pheelz ft Olamide
34. Skeleton Move – Master Kg
35. Japa – Eleniyan
36. Makhe – DJ Maphorisa ft. Moonchild
37. Controller – Bisola
38. Uptempo – Tekno
39. Mo Cover – D Banj ft Slimcase
40. Pumpum – Naira Marley
41. Opotoyi – Naira Marley
42. Open Fire – Patoranking ft Busiswa
43. Able God (Refix) – Chinko Ekun
44. This Year – Zlatan
45. Foti Foyin – Naira Marley ft Teni ft Zlata
46. Iskaba – Wande Coal
47. This Year – Small Doctor
48. South African Beat – Dj Yk
49.Mary See Jesus – Dj Kaywise ft Olamide
50. Lagos Beat – Dj Darmlex
51. Diet – Dj enimoney ft slimcase
52. Wakanda – Orezi
53. Alert – Dj Kaywise
54. Shepeteri – Idowest ft Slimcase
55. Atewo – Qdot
56. Dj Syrax Jingle – Signing Out.
https://naijapiller.com/mixtape-dj-syrax-shout-out-loud//mixtape-dj-syrax-shout-out-loud/

Re: Official Music Section Advert Thread by Ebenzmusiq: 9:29am On Jan 28, 2020
Let us produce your song at our studio where we can guarantee you very high standard quality production and you get free online promotion with massive hypes on group chats and on all social media platforms. For bookings and enquiries, contact:
Re: Official Music Section Advert Thread by Ayowumi1(m): 12:42am On Feb 06, 2020
ATTENTION ⛔⛔⛔

Are you an ARTIST, DJ & COMEDIAN?

IF YES kindly follow the Instruction BELOW.

1. FOLLOW @ASELONPANIC_ENT on Instagram/Twitter

2. LIKES & COMMENT with Hashtag #Aselonpanicent #Aselonpanicentertainment on our Post and make sure you turn on the post NOTIFICATIONS to know when it STARTS

3. WE are looking for very good ARTISTS, DJS AND COMEDIANS to sign under the Label.

4. SIGNING START IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE Unveiling PARTY in DUBAI

�*ASELONPANIC* �
https://www.instagram.com/aselonpanic_ent/
Re: Official Music Section Advert Thread by Ebenzzmedia(m): 8:48pm On Feb 12, 2020
Download New Music: Ebenz ft Space - Wetin Dey (Freestyle) (Prod by Full House Studio)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=4knKNuqDtr4
Re: Official Music Section Advert Thread by Ebenzzmedia(m): 10:19am On Feb 14, 2020
Re: Official Music Section Advert Thread by digitalindia: 11:38am On Feb 14, 2020
Nice post.
Mobilenumbertracker

Avishek
Re: Official Music Section Advert Thread by digitalindia: 5:29am On Feb 22, 2020
Nice post,Thanks for this information. I really appreciate the kind of topics you post here. Thanks for sharing us a great information that is actually helpful. I posted some helpful links can you check it for a second ?
Mobile No Tracker
Mobile location Tracker
IMEI Tracker
Mobile Phone Tracking
Best Mobile Number Tracker with Google Map

Avishek shocked cool [color=#990000]
[/color]
Re: Official Music Section Advert Thread by digitalindia: 10:28am On Mar 04, 2020
It is one of the best blog. I have came across in recent time. It provide all the necessary information.Your tutorials helped a lot in understanding the whole process of using power. Awesome work, i'm going to use this information.
cheesy grin[Mobile No Tracker
Mobile location Tracker
IMEI Tracker
Mobile Phone Tracking
Best Mobile Number Tracker with Google Map
Avishek

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (30) (Reply)

Please Help Me Out With Fl Studio 12 Crack Unlock Flregkey Password / Which Recording Studio Is The Best In Lagos? / Are You A Talented Upcoming Artiste In Need Of A Sponsor/record Label

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.