Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,927 members, 7,810,572 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:20 AM

Official Music Section Advert Thread - Music Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / Official Music Section Advert Thread (44088 Views)

Gmc Recording Studio. A Music Section Is N5, 000. Marketing Deals Are Available / N5000 For A Music Section (mixing) / Allstars Music Studio, Orile Iganmu, Lagos N5000 For A Music Section, Marketing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Music Section Advert Thread by teevibez(m): 12:50pm On Sep 14, 2012
DO A TYT SONG/TRACK IN TEEVIBEZ STUDIO ABUJA @ AFFORDABLE RATES. Call: 07030486879,08059095485 Home Of Excellent Music...
Re: Official Music Section Advert Thread by producergm: 12:32am On Sep 21, 2012
[b][/b]G.M.C RECORDING STUDIO @ 81 COKER ROAD, OFF COKER BSTOP, ORILE IGANMU, LAGOS. PER TRACK IS JST N5000 MARKETING DEALS AND RECORD DEAL INCLUDING SHOWS ARE AVAILABLE. CALL. 08132818103
Re: Official Music Section Advert Thread by producergm: 12:34am On Sep 21, 2012
producergm: [b][/b]G.M.C RECORDING STUDIO @ 81 COKER ROAD, OFF COKER BSTOP, ORILE IGANMU, LAGOS. PER TRACK IS JST N5000 MARKETING DEALS AND RECORD DEAL INCLUDING SHOWS ARE AVAILABLE. CALL. 08132818103
Re: Official Music Section Advert Thread by isiege(m): 6:59pm On Sep 28, 2012
SIEGE ENTERTAINMENT, a subsidiary of TheSiegeGroup is proud to announce the SIEGE MusicalTalentHunt(S M T H). This educative and entertaining Talent Hunt was initiated to create a new platform for talent hunts in general, deviating from the old way of only providing gifts to winners but also giving these individuals a chance to build their talents and maintain a positive career.
For More info,registration.please log-on tohttp://siegemusicaltalenthunt.webs.com

Re: Official Music Section Advert Thread by isiege(m): 10:40am On Oct 07, 2012
SIEGE ENTERTAINMENT, a subsidiary of TheSiegeGroup is proud to announce the SIEGE MusicalTalentHunt(S M T H). This educative and entertaining Talent Hunt was initiated to create a new platform for talent hunts in general, deviating from the old way of only providing gifts to winners but also giving these individuals a chance to build their talents and maintain a positive career. SMTH will be held every two(2) years,as this would enable the SMTH Team to monitor and help build the careers of the current winners.

SMTH 2013  will have its auditions in Lagos, Abuja, Oyo & Delta State, with the Grand finale in Lagos .The Talent hunt will attract upcoming artistes from all over Nigeria,in which four(4) winners will emerge at the end of the Grand finale.The first(1st) and second(2nd) position gets standard record deals while the third(3rd),fourth(4th) positions will acquire Management deals. In addition, the Grand finale will provide a fair-like atmosphere for diverse groups such as dancers, comedians, freestylers who will conduct demonstrations, hold competitions and exhibit their unique talents.

To register for the talent hunt,please adhere to the following instructions,

1.Pay a registration fee of #3000 only into GTB account name and number;SIEGE ENTERTAINMENT  0121202218

2.Send FULL-NAME,GENDER,AGE,LOCATION,TELLER NO. & PHONE NUMBER  to  thesiegecompany@rocketmail.com

Registration closes Dec22nd 2012.

For more info,sponsorship details..please call +234 7030519509, +234 8023814999

Re: Official Music Section Advert Thread by rickyosa: 6:24am On Oct 11, 2012
Re: Official Music Section Advert Thread by rickyosa: 6:27am On Oct 11, 2012
Advertise with us on: www.pressplay360.net
You can also buy and sell albums now with us.
Check us out today www.pressplay360.net follow us on twitter @pressplay360 thank you!!
Re: Official Music Section Advert Thread by legite: 9:17am On Oct 23, 2012
Follow me on face book..singer and songwriter. Pls can u help me..?? To like my page http://www.facebook.com/pages/Ramzy-Blinz/298644896917190
Re: Official Music Section Advert Thread by emma2014: 10:48am On Oct 24, 2012
sadI heard there's a rily madt studio in abuja at prince and princess estate that its even a record label called music bunker...can anybody help me out with direction to the studio

Re: Official Music Section Advert Thread by musicmaker: 7:20am On Oct 29, 2012
Re: Official Music Section Advert Thread by Nobody: 6:14pm On Nov 02, 2012
Any record label,or studio in need of in house producer or in recording engineer,can contact me on 08174445151, i need the job.
Re: Official Music Section Advert Thread by stanclef(m): 11:14am On Nov 06, 2012
I work With an Alaba based music promoter and marketer...called Zonal Koncepts (vector, aq,rhymzo,remisce etc). We are the producers of Megamix street selection mixtape wif popular street dejays @djkaywise, djGold,Djreal and we promote artiste via selection mix, radio and online hype.
Get your singles heard every where in Naija..be on d hottest streetmix
ZONAL KkONCEPTS
131 ubakason plaza Alaba Mkt Ojo Lagos.
Pin 25d316d0

Re: Official Music Section Advert Thread by djkayzzy(m): 12:42pm On Nov 14, 2012
""Let d professionals handle ur Brand PR|Promotions & Publicity; (*) Radio|TV Promotions
(*) Club Promotions
(*) Alaba Promotions
(*) Street Promotions
(*) Internet Promotions
(*) Online/Prints PR (*) Southwest Promotions (Abeokuta|Ibadan|Ilorin|Akure & Oshogbo)
(*) State/Campus Tour
(*) Listening|Album Party
(*) Distributing your promo Cds to both Clubs & Street djs Contact:
Dj Kayzzy for Bronzedking Multimedia Ltd
E-mail:-bronzedking.multimedia@gmail.com
Tel:- 08064457240 or 08027203519"
Re: Official Music Section Advert Thread by Nobody: 2:44pm On Nov 24, 2012
Are you an upcoming artiste? Want your music to be heard? Visit www.naijamusicreviews.com and follow us on twitter @naijamusicre, let us do an expose on you and feature your songs. make sure to mention us on twitter and we will follow back and organise a twitter interview. tell a friend to tell a friend.you never know where your big break is coming from.....dont miss this!
Re: Official Music Section Advert Thread by Fameboo(m): 6:39pm On Dec 05, 2012
fameBoo.com Africa’s Fastest Growing music Social network connect and share promote your music, sell your music or let your fans download it for free

http://fameboo.com/index.php?do=/musicians/freeway/song/01-freeway-fos-feat-mama-jones-prod-by-bjones/

Re: Official Music Section Advert Thread by vevcommedia(m): 1:49pm On Dec 13, 2012
fitter
Re: Official Music Section Advert Thread by lifebeauty: 3:45am On Dec 15, 2012
Re: Official Music Section Advert Thread by Nobody: 1:12am On Dec 27, 2012
See you there!

Re: Official Music Section Advert Thread by kinginspire(m): 9:07am On Jan 16, 2013
do you sing and would love to take your singing to the next level? THIS PACKAGE IS FOR YOU contact me for a training where we'll teach you how to IMPROVE YOUR VOCAL DEXTERITY,train YOU (PRACTICALS) on how to play at least one MUSICAL INSTRUMENT (piano,keyboard,saxophone e.t.c) and we'll crown the training with a fully produced single of yours......yes a song as performed by you and can be played on radio or anywhere in the world,ALSO opportunities to get a deal on our RECORD LABEL . CONTACT: REMI 08185774727
Re: Official Music Section Advert Thread by vevcommedia(m): 11:54am On Jan 17, 2013
Re: Official Music Section Advert Thread by whitemosquito(f): 2:21am On Feb 06, 2013
Y'all put ur adverts on radio, specifically Raypower fm.Get a wider reach.
Re: Official Music Section Advert Thread by felix1010: 12:12am On Feb 16, 2013
Hey***# stop waistin ur tym
downloadin wack songs, diz
upcomin artist is shakin radio
stations he is unique wif his
music, sharply download diz
song i promise no regret enjoy..
http://www.waptrick.com/buffer_mwap.jsp?floc=%2Fload-file%2FFT%2F223286%2Fringtones%2Ffullmp3best%2Fcouragii_i_De_Catch_Cold.mp3
Re: Official Music Section Advert Thread by felix1010: 10:03pm On Feb 17, 2013
Hey***# stop waistin ur tym
downloadin wack songs, diz
upcomin artist is shakin radio
stations he is unique wif his
music, sharply download diz
song i promise no regret enjoy..
http://www.waptrick.com/
buffer_mwap.jsp?floc=%2Fload-file%2FFT
%2F223286%2Fringtones
%2Ffullmp3best
%2Fcouragii_i_De_Catch_Cold.mp3
Re: Official Music Section Advert Thread by Nobody: 2:53pm On Mar 01, 2013
[size=28pt]Hi y'all. I need the name of a very good musical school here in Nigeria. Like some place I could go for a whole year. Thanks in anticipation of your responses.[/size]
Re: Official Music Section Advert Thread by yungcheda(m): 12:21pm On Mar 12, 2013
at www.weheardall.com, they will upload your work, write a good review on your work so as
to promote it better, they will also send your
work to their colleagues so as to help you grow.
You might get called up for an audition or
something. They do help for real.
if you haven't seen www.weheardall.com , then you don't want to know anything about
entertainment, fashion, lifestyle and trends, living
like a celeb. Head to world fastest growing
entertainment website now www.weheardall.com. Get ur music, vids and all heard at www.weheardall.com
Re: Official Music Section Advert Thread by zizirecords(m): 5:35pm On Mar 14, 2013
Are you an artiste and you are tired of going to studios to pay expensive amounts for beats to be made? Do you just want great ready-made beats from world-class producers that you can buy and keep the full rights to use for your album? or you just need a really cheap (as low as N2000) instrumental to use for shows and non-exclusive work? We have the simple answer for you. Call 08056797886 or mail: allnaijabeats@gmail.com

Are you a producer and have been making beats for ages? Do you have so many beats just lying around in your computer? Well...you can turn those beats into hard cash for nothing. Just call 08056797886 or mail: allnaijabeats@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply)

Please Help Me Out With Fl Studio 12 Crack Unlock Flregkey Password / Which Recording Studio Is The Best In Lagos? / Are You A Talented Upcoming Artiste In Need Of A Sponsor/record Label

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.