Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,612 members, 7,847,557 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 08:47 PM

Knowing The Secret Of Seeing God And Getting Our Rewads - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Knowing The Secret Of Seeing God And Getting Our Rewads (608 Views)

Knowing The Correct Religion / My New Faith, A New Way Of Seeing God / My New Faith, A New Way Of Seeing God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Knowing The Secret Of Seeing God And Getting Our Rewads by Ehimanuel(m): 1:28am On Aug 14, 2013
To whom it may concern
This is an excerpt from (Heaven & Hell
1000 to 1

by Reverend, Park, Yong Gyu)
"...I continued with my questions, “What shall I do on Earth to provide more materials for my home?”

The angels replied, “There are seven things one must do to build up their materials to build their home.
The first is their accumulation of worship and praise to God.
The second is their time spent reading the bible.
Third, their time spent praying.
Fourth, their time spent evangelizing to people.
Fifth, one’s offering to the Lord.
Sixth, their obedient tithes to God.
Lastly, their time spent serving the church in any way.”

These are the deeds or works of obedience in which one accumulates materials for their Heavenly home. If one is lacking in these areas, they will have no materials to build their home.”

There were numerous people in Heaven without homes. Many who did not have homes were actually pastors, deacons, deaconesses, elders, etc..."
To whom it may concern This is an excerpt from (Heaven & Hell 1000 to 1 by Reverend, Park, Yong Gyu) "...I continued with my questions, “What shall I do on Earth to provide more materials for my home?” The angels replied, “There are seven things one must do to build up their materials to build their home. The first is their accumulation of worship and praise to God. The second is their time spent reading the bible. Third, their time spent praying. Fourth, their time spent evangelizing to people. Fifth, one’s offering to the Lord. Sixth, their obedient tithes to God. Lastly, their time spent serving the church in any way.” These are the deeds or works of obedience in which one accumulates materials for their Heavenly home. If one is lacking in these areas, they will have no materials to build their home.” There were numerous people in Heaven without homes. Many who did not have homes were actually pastors, deacons, deaconesses, elders, etc..."

But the journey begins with u accepting Jesus as ur Lord and Saviour. Muslims are NOT excluded. If u hav a sinning partner(co-thief, co-comedians, co-fornicator, co-liars, co-cheats, co-lawbreakers(those who still cheat in examinations for promotion or admittance), U MUST REPENT otherwise, u will regret seeing dis message in d end. PLS TURN UR EYES UPON JESUS!
Re: Knowing The Secret Of Seeing God And Getting Our Rewads by Deglo514(f): 5:00am On Aug 14, 2013
God pls help me to produce more materials for my buiding in heaven.
Re: Knowing The Secret Of Seeing God And Getting Our Rewads by Ehimanuel(m): 9:04pm On Aug 23, 2013
Amen. May our eyes be opened the more to know Truth and our hearts made ready to follow so.

(1) (Reply)

Kinds Of Biblical Baptism / Those Using Church Money To Buy Jets Have Alot To Answer – Archbishop Ekpu / Why Christian Woman Sentenced To Death For A Sip Of Water

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.