Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,278 members, 7,822,366 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Gay Sailor Proposes To Boyfriend After 6 Months At Sea. - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gay Sailor Proposes To Boyfriend After 6 Months At Sea. (2310 Views)

Video: Nigerian Comedian Bovi Proposes To His Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gay Sailor Proposes To Boyfriend After 6 Months At Sea. by HezronLorraine(m): 6:02am On Aug 14, 2013
GROTON, Conn. (AP) — A Navy sailor returning from a
six-month deployment emerged from his submarine,
dropped to one knee and proposed to his boyfriend
during the homecoming celebration in Connecticut for
USS New Mexico.
About 200 people were gathered at the dock of the
Naval Submarine Base New London where Machinist's
Mate Jerrel Revels proposed to Dylan Kirchner.
Kirchner said he had thought about getting married
but the proposal Monday came as a surprise.
"I didn't really care everybody was around. It felt just
like the two of us," Kirchner told The Day of New
London.
The couple has not set a wedding date.
The repeal of the ban on openly gay military service
took effect in 2011.
Defense officials estimate there are 18,000 same-sex
couples in the active-duty military, National Guard
and Reserves. It's unclear how many of those are
married.
The attack submarine traveled more than 34,000
miles over six months and stopped at ports in Norway,
Scotland and Spain. It marked the first deployment for
more than 70 percent of the crew. The sub was
commissioned in 2010 and is the second Navy vessel
to be named for New Mexico.
www.usatoday.com/article/news/2647761

1 Like

Re: Gay Sailor Proposes To Boyfriend After 6 Months At Sea. by odeybernard: 12:44pm On Aug 14, 2013
God's anger is real, same sex marriage? Hmmmm
Re: Gay Sailor Proposes To Boyfriend After 6 Months At Sea. by akpodeiroro(m): 1:18pm On Aug 14, 2013
rubbish
Re: Gay Sailor Proposes To Boyfriend After 6 Months At Sea. by Nobody: 7:58pm On Aug 14, 2013

So much feels.

Re: Gay Sailor Proposes To Boyfriend After 6 Months At Sea. by Nobody: 8:43pm On Aug 14, 2013
Wish I was there, also taking a pic...like the girl. Nice scene.

1 Like

Re: Gay Sailor Proposes To Boyfriend After 6 Months At Sea. by Idowuogbo(f): 6:34pm On Aug 15, 2013
Awwww smiley
Re: Gay Sailor Proposes To Boyfriend After 6 Months At Sea. by Nobody: 7:53pm On Aug 15, 2013
So out of the world. :*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*
Re: Gay Sailor Proposes To Boyfriend After 6 Months At Sea. by Ishilove: 9:05pm On Aug 15, 2013
White people. Smh undecided
Re: Gay Sailor Proposes To Boyfriend After 6 Months At Sea. by Nobody: 9:30pm On Aug 15, 2013
Terrible.
Re: Gay Sailor Proposes To Boyfriend After 6 Months At Sea. by HezronLorraine(m): 1:44am On Aug 16, 2013
Ishilove: White people. Smh undecided
now I see the cards you pulling.you left my other thread with lots of gay pictures with black guys only.only for you to come here and mention 'white people'.

Geez.u are a case study.
Re: Gay Sailor Proposes To Boyfriend After 6 Months At Sea. by Ishilove: 9:40am On Aug 16, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: now I see the cards you pulling.you left my other thread with lots of gay pictures with black guys only.only for you to come here and mention 'white people'.

Geez.u are a case study.
Would you like to study me?
Re: Gay Sailor Proposes To Boyfriend After 6 Months At Sea. by HezronLorraine(m): 3:38pm On Aug 16, 2013
Ishilove:
Would you like to study me?
Your level of Hypocrisy is quite appalling.
Re: Gay Sailor Proposes To Boyfriend After 6 Months At Sea. by Ishilove: 4:14pm On Aug 16, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: Your level of Hypocrisy is quite appalling.
Lol. Don't blow a gasket, Hezron. You need it for your 'wife' grin
Re: Gay Sailor Proposes To Boyfriend After 6 Months At Sea. by HezronLorraine(m): 11:40pm On Aug 16, 2013
Ishilove:
Lol. Don't blow a gasket, Hezron. You need it for your 'wife' grin
you are hilariously annoying.
Re: Gay Sailor Proposes To Boyfriend After 6 Months At Sea. by Ishilove: 1:13am On Aug 17, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: you are hilariously annoying.
So I've been told.
Re: Gay Sailor Proposes To Boyfriend After 6 Months At Sea. by HezronLorraine(m): 1:16am On Aug 17, 2013
Ishilove:
So I've been told.
I see that some forces are busy pounding yam on your head.
Re: Gay Sailor Proposes To Boyfriend After 6 Months At Sea. by Ishilove: 1:26am On Aug 17, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: I see that some forces are busy pounding yam on your head.
The same way those same forces are pounding akpu on your's, shey? It takes one to know one so I am not surprised.
Re: Gay Sailor Proposes To Boyfriend After 6 Months At Sea. by mencade5(m): 7:27am On Aug 17, 2013
*keke i want drop for here*

''omg''...spits on thread...''nonsense''
in d'banj's voice: may d Lawd hav mercy

1 Like

Re: Gay Sailor Proposes To Boyfriend After 6 Months At Sea. by Nobody: 9:30am On Aug 17, 2013
And u consider dis a news for ppl to waste dere MB on??
Re: Gay Sailor Proposes To Boyfriend After 6 Months At Sea. by HezronLorraine(m): 10:10am On Aug 17, 2013
mencade5: *keke i want drop for here*

''omg''...spits on thread...''nonsense''
in d'banj's voice: may d Lawd hav mercy
cleaner,please clean off that spit,mop the spot with disinfectant.this thread must remain hygeinic and habitable for others,thank u.tongue

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Cosy Orjiakor: "I Will Cover My Boobs When Am Old" / Open Letter To Oga Seun Osewa. / Man Who Was A Woman To Wed Woman Who Was A Man; Britain’s First Double Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.