Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,145 members, 7,821,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Fed Col Of Edu Osiele - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Fed Col Of Edu Osiele (633 Views)

CALCULATE YOUR CGPA NOW - UNIVERSITIES,POLYTECHNICS & COL. OF EDU UNDERGRADUATES / Ace: Adeyemi Col. Of Edu. Ondo Postutme / Pls Any Info On Uniabuja, Auchi Poly And Alvan Ikoku Col.of Edu. Post Utme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fed Col Of Edu Osiele by personal59: 8:10am On Aug 14, 2013
Pls I bought the postutme form of the federal college of education osiele the problem am having nw is hw to register cos I can't find any link on postutme on their sight. That's y I resort to this thread if there is anyone who can giv me info on hw to register and also if there is another sight for registration. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

ASUU Strike: PDP Declares 7 Days Fasting And Prayers / ASUU And FG Season 6 / UI, OAU Orders Resumption Of Academic Activities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.