Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:38 AM

Uba Test Invitation! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Uba Test Invitation! (1800 Views)

Dangote Refinery Test Invitation / NBC Aptitude Test Invitation / CITA Petroleum Aptitude Test Invitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uba Test Invitation! by jeemoh: 8:31pm On Jun 04, 2008
I was invited for UBA Test at  d Marina Branch Friday 12noon? Does anyone have an idea of what to expect?
Re: Uba Test Invitation! by neemat: 9:19pm On Jun 04, 2008
pls, hw and where did u applied?
Re: Uba Test Invitation! by deuce(f): 8:20am On Jun 05, 2008
pls how did you get the invitation, was it by sms or was it on their website
Re: Uba Test Invitation! by oruru(f): 10:00am On Jun 05, 2008
i was also invited tru tx msg.i got d tx last nite.the venue is uba house marina.
Re: Uba Test Invitation! by jeemoh: 8:39pm On Jun 05, 2008
I applied far back as Feb. online
Re: Uba Test Invitation! by makuochi: 10:38am On Jun 06, 2008
Congrats Jeemoh and others!

1) But did u write the Graduate Standardization Exam (GSE) text before you applied to UBA? I am asking because most people applied for the UBA stuff that NaijaHotJobs sent to us more than a month ago. But then comes the GSE text and dragnet with their claim of representing the interest of UBA and other organizations in issues bothering Aptitude text (preliminary I want to beleive).

2) When did u apply for the UBA and
3) Did you apply Online via UBA website?

Please reply me and congratulation once again.
Re: Uba Test Invitation! by sorp(m): 11:37am On Jun 06, 2008
ok reply the qquest and lets have the datas
Re: Uba Test Invitation! by sexybrown: 12:55pm On Jun 06, 2008
get ready 4 any surprise, i wrote one of our banks test onetime, immediateil after the test they asked 1st and second class upper 2 wait behind, thats nt nice, imagine banking if 1st and 2:2 upper were banking with them
Re: Uba Test Invitation! by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jun 06, 2008
hello nairalanders,i was invited for a test scheduled tomorrow 7th of june at uba house 57 marina lagos 15th floor by Uba,bring along your cv,one passport photograph and photocopies of credentials.gatecrasher all the best.how didi i apply hmmmm, i cant really say but i think i submitted my cv hardcopy to the hq(OND)and HND online.Infact i dont know which test am going for tomorrow,whether Ond OR Hnd,anybody with invitation for the test should contact me 08030414495 so we could relate

(1) (Reply)

Business Center Manager/computer Operator Wanted In Abuja / Urgent Vacancy @ Biodux Solutions. / Recent:lagos State Civil Service Commission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.