Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:23 PM

Thirty Things You Must Do Before You Are Thirty. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Thirty Things You Must Do Before You Are Thirty. (1733 Views)

Thirty Days To 30 - Prologue / The Thirty Sixth / Synw Set To Create Achebe’s Corner In Thirty Secondary Schools In Oyo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thirty Things You Must Do Before You Are Thirty. by Nobody: 12:22pm On Aug 14, 2013
I Just finished reading this book; Thirty Things You Must Do Before You Are Thirty written by one Ayotunde Okunowo. Infact, its one of the best Nigerian motivational books I have read in recent time.

Has anybody here also gone through the book?

Re: Thirty Things You Must Do Before You Are Thirty. by aprilwise(m): 1:19pm On Aug 14, 2013
How can I get a copy of d book?
Re: Thirty Things You Must Do Before You Are Thirty. by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 14, 2013
april wise: How can I get a copy of d book?

I got mine through via an agent: 07083642391. But honestly I kinda like the book
Re: Thirty Things You Must Do Before You Are Thirty. by scorpidmo(m): 5:20pm On Aug 14, 2013
Why should I get the book.
Re: Thirty Things You Must Do Before You Are Thirty. by Nobody: 7:24pm On Aug 14, 2013
scorpidmo: Why should I get the book.

I'm not a sales agent but one thing I know is that all Nigerian Youths must endeavour to read a book like this. Very deep & insightful. That's my personal thought and experience.
Re: Thirty Things You Must Do Before You Are Thirty. by bellville: 7:56pm On Sep 04, 2015
This book is now available at www.bookstomydoor.com

(1) (Reply)

AGAINST ALL ODDS By Akpem Terese Shadrach. / Breaking News: For Those Who Can Write! / The Blue House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.