Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,543 members, 7,819,928 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Unilag Legit. Admissions Help ! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilag Legit. Admissions Help ! (397 Views)

2015::post-utme & Admissions Help Centre::we Can Get You The Answers, Click Here / Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions / Find Unilag Admissions Help Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unilag Legit. Admissions Help ! by unilagadm: 12:41pm On Aug 14, 2013
Hello, the admission list should be out in no time. For the interest of those that scored above 40 percent aggregate in the just concluded POST-UTME exams and for those that are unsure of getting admission this year , i say to you that there is hope. Believe me, i know how hard it is to be denied admission. We help our candidates secure admission into the university of first choice(UNILAG), and by the grace of God we've had over 80 percent success rate over the past 2 years. If you are interested in getting our services, you can have your parents/guardians call us up or you can actually call us up yourself on 08159272087.

(1) (Reply)

How 4 Of Our Members In 100/5 Academy Became Millionaires Through Youwin / Release Of N130bn By FG To Varsities Not True - ASUU / Maths Interview: Prove Yourself Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.