Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,827 members, 7,844,678 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Missing Car - Taken From Nigeria To Cameroon - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Missing Car - Taken From Nigeria To Cameroon (686 Views)

Missing Car / Missing Car / Missing Car! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Missing Car - Taken From Nigeria To Cameroon by favour2013: 2:15pm On Aug 14, 2013
Dear Fellow Nairalanders,

Please I write to report a case of a stolen car for your assistance for possible recovery.

A green coloured Volkswagen Salon Golf-3 Car with Registration Number GGE 128 BG; Chasis Number WVWZZZIHZSW307319 and Engine Number: A02083009 belonging to me was declared missing on Tuesday July 2, 2013 and the case formally reported to the Nigerian Police at the Ojodu Police Station, Lagos, Nigeria on July 7, 2013. The car was on hire-purchase for a period of one year and six months (beginning from May 1, 2013) by one Mr. Muibi Kamal Adebayo (Lessee) of N0. 1, Temidire Estate, Olambe - Akute, Ogun State.

But on the 5th of July 2013, Mr. Adebayo came to report to me that my car was missing after he had handed it over to one of his colleagues/friends by the name Mr. Talba Yakubu on July 1, 2013 at their car park at Ojodu – Berger, Lagos. He added that the reason for the handing the car to his friend was that he (Muibi) was sick, so he gave the car to his friend to do business on his behalf pending when he would be well enough to resume work. Unfortunately both the car and Mr. Talba Yakubu have not been found till date.

However, information later reached us - which has also been confirmed through phone calls indicating that the suspect – Talba Yakubu is alive and has run to Cameroon with the car. Information also shows that he is a Cameroonian and is now based in Mokolo near the Nigeria/Cameroon border close to Borno State. His wife – Mrs. Meiram Picole Yakubu is said to live in Maroua, Cameroon. Mr. Yakubu uses the following phone numbers: +234-96027510 and +237-78519456. His responses to phone calls put through to him are always “I am coming back to Lagos soon,” but he has refused to show up for over four weeks.

Please if you need further details on this or if you have any information that will lead to the recovery of the car kindly contact any nearest Nigeria police station or call 08152685552; email:kofoundglobalservices.com

Thank you, as I look forward to your kind assistance.
Re: Missing Car - Taken From Nigeria To Cameroon by favour2013: 2:19pm On Aug 14, 2013
Sorry, the correct email address for the above information is kofoundglobalservices@gmail.com and not kofoundglobalservices.com

(1) (Reply)

Help Needed. Misplaced The One And Only Key To My 2008 Honda Accord / Any Car Diagnostics Expert In The House / No Fuel In Imo State Today Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.