Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Pls What Method Can I Use To Copy From Flash Derive To My Tecno Pad - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Pls What Method Can I Use To Copy From Flash Derive To My Tecno Pad (845 Views)

Tecno Pad Mini P9 Comes With Software Updater OTA / Tecno Pad N93 Correct Specification / TECNO PAD N93..your Take (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls What Method Can I Use To Copy From Flash Derive To My Tecno Pad by Elsafema: 5:50pm On Aug 14, 2013
Any surgection pls
Re: Pls What Method Can I Use To Copy From Flash Derive To My Tecno Pad by Nobody: 5:53pm On Aug 14, 2013
Connect both items to a PC via usb
Re: Pls What Method Can I Use To Copy From Flash Derive To My Tecno Pad by WCUB3(m): 6:29pm On Aug 14, 2013
Get a usb on the go cord use it to connect ur flash drive to ur tab and u r gud to go smiley
Re: Pls What Method Can I Use To Copy From Flash Derive To My Tecno Pad by Elsafema: 6:58pm On Aug 14, 2013
blink182: Connect both items to a PC via usb
thank u but i mean without pc
Re: Pls What Method Can I Use To Copy From Flash Derive To My Tecno Pad by deejayutility(m): 6:55am On Aug 16, 2013
connect ur flash drive to d pad tru otg cable, den click on FILES option on d tab, you wil see all d storage path like usb, memory card, external memory card.
the external is ur attached flash, open and click option @ d right top corner, click select file/folder, highlight all ur file/files, click copy button, press home, choose location to copy to and paste ur copied file/files

(1) (Reply)

Gionee Elife E7 Discussion Thread / Airtel’s 3,050 Naira Refund And A Tongue-in-cheek Apology / Iphone 6 And Galaxy Note 4 Strengths And Flaws

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.