Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,269 members, 7,818,925 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Somali Girl Humiliates A Nigerian Man- Watch Video - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Somali Girl Humiliates A Nigerian Man- Watch Video (3110 Views)

10 Reason Why Ladies Enjoys Making Love To Dogs Than Man, Watch Videos And Photo / Nigerian Man With 58 Wives, 300 Children, Wants More Kids / Dem Somali Girls! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Somali Girl Humiliates A Nigerian Man- Watch Video by somalia11: 6:17pm On Aug 14, 2013
He was hitting on her, and she was like ' i cant believe they gorilla thinks his gonna get my number". grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rv8_NpCyZOM
Re: Somali Girl Humiliates A Nigerian Man- Watch Video by Andyblaze: 6:33pm On Aug 14, 2013
She looks uglay
Re: Somali Girl Humiliates A Nigerian Man- Watch Video by somalia11: 6:36pm On Aug 14, 2013
Andyblaze: She looks uglay

she looks better than any nigerian i have ever seen

the guy looks like a gorilla
Re: Somali Girl Humiliates A Nigerian Man- Watch Video by demelza: 6:41pm On Aug 14, 2013
It seems this kind of ish turns you on.
Re: Somali Girl Humiliates A Nigerian Man- Watch Video by somalia11: 6:51pm On Aug 14, 2013
demelza: It seems this kind of ish turns you on.

it appears so, but on the contrary. It does seem you follow me around too much.
Re: Somali Girl Humiliates A Nigerian Man- Watch Video by Andyblaze: 6:55pm On Aug 14, 2013
somalia11:

That means u've not seen upto 20 nigerian women. why not compare ur face with the dude's

1 Like

Re: Somali Girl Humiliates A Nigerian Man- Watch Video by Andyblaze: 6:55pm On Aug 14, 2013
demelza: It seems this kind of ish turns you on.
Forget him. whats crackin?
Re: Somali Girl Humiliates A Nigerian Man- Watch Video by somalia11: 7:09pm On Aug 14, 2013
Andyblaze: That means u've not seen upto 20 nigerian women. why not compare ur face with the dude's

because it wouldnt be fair. He looks like his not done evolving yet.
Re: Somali Girl Humiliates A Nigerian Man- Watch Video by demelza: 7:17pm On Aug 14, 2013
somalia11:

it appears so, but on the contrary. It does seem you follow me around too much.
Dont feel yourself much dude! I gat better things to do than engaging you in trolling
Re: Somali Girl Humiliates A Nigerian Man- Watch Video by demelza: 7:18pm On Aug 14, 2013
Andyblaze: Forget him. whats crackin?
Some delicious peanuts Im chewing here.
Re: Somali Girl Humiliates A Nigerian Man- Watch Video by somalia11: 7:19pm On Aug 14, 2013
demelza:
Dont feel yourself much dude! I gat better things to do than engaging you in trolling

kiss
Re: Somali Girl Humiliates A Nigerian Man- Watch Video by Andyblaze: 7:26pm On Aug 14, 2013
demelza:
Some delicious peanuts Im chewing here.
Sounds yummy. pass the packet lemme take some pieces wink
Re: Somali Girl Humiliates A Nigerian Man- Watch Video by Nobody: 7:29pm On Aug 14, 2013
who is dis refu G
Re: Somali Girl Humiliates A Nigerian Man- Watch Video by Adamskuty(m): 7:30pm On Aug 14, 2013
somalia11:

looool! She looks like a sh€male,who will go for that modern monkey?? Nobody! grin

infact if it's true the man asked for her number (just because he wanna baaang her puzzy so hard) then we will have to kill him at once,it's a disgrace on our side for a nigerian to bang a patched worn out puzzy of a somali angry daaaamnit! Given the fact that thousand somali girls chase me all around on fb

aysafa mostafa and co

1 Like

Re: Somali Girl Humiliates A Nigerian Man- Watch Video by Nobody: 9:01pm On Aug 14, 2013
What's d humiliation there? She is just being childish...

But the guy ugly Sha! tongue
Re: Somali Girl Humiliates A Nigerian Man- Watch Video by Kairoseki77: 1:42am On Aug 15, 2013
They both look like gorillas.

What's the point?
Re: Somali Girl Humiliates A Nigerian Man- Watch Video by Nobody: 3:55am On Aug 15, 2013
We are all beauti... She is ugly herself angry
Re: Somali Girl Humiliates A Nigerian Man- Watch Video by somalia11: 4:20am On Aug 15, 2013
seriously he looks like a caveman
Re: Somali Girl Humiliates A Nigerian Man- Watch Video by Kairoseki77: 4:30am On Aug 15, 2013
somalia11: seriously he looks like a caveman

So does she.
Re: Somali Girl Humiliates A Nigerian Man- Watch Video by Nobody: 4:35am On Aug 15, 2013
Kairoseki77:

So does she.

No.. She looks like a Mexican Clown.

[img]http://charismagic.files./2011/10/15267-1.jpg[/img]

2 Likes

Re: Somali Girl Humiliates A Nigerian Man- Watch Video by khiaa(f): 9:06am On Aug 16, 2013
somalia11:

I'm sure he can do better than that, because that face is hurting with ugly. She wears alot of makeup but sadly it doesn't help her disability at all.
Re: Somali Girl Humiliates A Nigerian Man- Watch Video by somalia11: 9:28am On Aug 16, 2013
khiaa:

I'm sure he can do better than that, because that face is hurting with ugly. She wears alot of makeup but sadly it doesn't help her disability at all.

Ur forgetting who is hitting on, it's the Nigerian trying to get with the somali girl
Re: Somali Girl Humiliates A Nigerian Man- Watch Video by khiaa(f): 12:25pm On Aug 16, 2013
somalia11:

Ur forgetting who is hitting on, it's the Nigerian trying to get with the somali girl

Yes I know he is hitting on her, that's why I said he can do better ( as far as looks goes ) than her. She is no beauty.
Re: Somali Girl Humiliates A Nigerian Man- Watch Video by Adamskuty(m): 1:25pm On Aug 16, 2013
somalia11:

wait a minute dude,any human that goes after a somali (world wide hungry monkeys) grin is simply going after the thing under her skirt,u forgot so easily that somalis giot the cheapest women in the world, infact i can get a somali girl in exchang for a bottle of coke or fanta,very true.. I will just buy her a drink and bang her disgusting puzzy the way i like, that's all grin

ur ugly women are too cheap grin

i won't be surprise if she's actually a refugee in the states. 100% of somalis in U.S.a were smuggled in including u.. Fvcking refugees grin

2 Likes

Re: Somali Girl Humiliates A Nigerian Man- Watch Video by Adamskuty(m): 1:27pm On Aug 16, 2013
SniperInADiaper: We are all beauti... She is ugly herself angry
grin all somalis are,the mighty fore head like a school bus and bunk teeth doesn't help matters at all grin hehehehhehehe grin
Re: Somali Girl Humiliates A Nigerian Man- Watch Video by lepasharon(f): 7:19am On Aug 22, 2013
With her fat self! Her face could could barely fit into the camera
Re: Somali Girl Humiliates A Nigerian Man- Watch Video by lepasharon(f): 7:22am On Aug 22, 2013
Somalian women either too fat or too skinny..no variation
Re: Somali Girl Humiliates A Nigerian Man- Watch Video by somalia11: 8:41am On Aug 22, 2013
lepasharon: Somalian women either too fat or too skinny..no variation

its Somali, and being fat is causes by over eating, we are generally very tall, and tall people are slender

unlike you short gorillas
Re: Somali Girl Humiliates A Nigerian Man- Watch Video by Adamskuty(m): 9:02am On Aug 22, 2013
somalia11:

its S
very tall like a pole,peter crouch grin b."00bs missing and azz missing,tall and flat.... Lie u down and it will be a smooth surface to play table tennis grin (what an irritating monkey feature)

wo wo wo! Come do monkey dance for me or ain't gonna give u a bannana (kri kri kri kri) grin
Re: Somali Girl Humiliates A Nigerian Man- Watch Video by Adamskuty(m): 9:03am On Aug 22, 2013
lepasharon: With her fat self! Her face could could barely fit into the camera
this one look like an ogre grin

shrek part 3 grin
Re: Somali Girl Humiliates A Nigerian Man- Watch Video by Kairoseki77: 11:55am On Aug 22, 2013
somalia11:

its Somali, and being fat is causes by over eating, we are generally very tall, and tall people are slender

unlike you short gorillas

Smh. Being tall has nothing to do with being slender.
Re: Somali Girl Humiliates A Nigerian Man- Watch Video by kandiikane(m): 4:50am On Oct 03, 2013
somalia11:

Lmaoo

(1) (Reply)

Challenge Round About Ibadan At Night.what A Beautiful View / S3x Tape *leaked* Of Miss Anambra (chidinma Okeke) - Full Story / Viral Photo Of Young Men Posing In Just Their Underwear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.