Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,775 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

I Think Am In Trouble - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Think Am In Trouble (776 Views)

I Think I Have Ebola..what Can I Do Please / Is Prof. Isaiah Ibeh In Trouble? / I Think Am A Psycho. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think Am In Trouble by jack9: 8:28pm On Aug 14, 2013
This may sound ridiculous to anyone that is reading this right now,but please i think i need some serious councelling on how my life is movin.
something arround 8 years ago i got myself involve in some kinda immoral behaviour:at the time, i thought the only way to satisfy myself from beign ride over from any lady was to be self servicing myself,i wonder if anyone understand what that means?
all this have beign going on for almost 8 years till just last week,when i was reflecting back on all the unthinkable things av did.only then do i realize the kinda danger i might av put myself into,the kinda repercution i should looking forward to. and now the only reason am telling you people this is because i need some kinda advice base on the repercution of what i just mentiond,and i will be verry verry glad to get some help here,thank you every 1
Re: I Think Am In Trouble by obi4eze(m): 9:15pm On Aug 14, 2013
Do you want to stop it or you just want to know the effects on your health?

1 Like

Re: I Think Am In Trouble by julieton: 9:19pm On Aug 14, 2013
Let God attend to you, pls view this thread you will be glad you did:

https://www.nairaland.com/1262082/how-conquer-poverty-barrenness-spirtually/16
(Quote) (Report) (Like)
Re: I Think Am In Trouble by jack9: 10:04pm On Aug 14, 2013
Ofcourse it will be difficult for me to stop,but av made up my mind to try all my possible best to put a stop to it

(1) (Reply)

Solutions To Sexual Transmitted Disease And Pelvic Inflammatory Disease..... / Help: Procurement Of Medical Laboratory Equipments / Early Sex Life Is Prone To Cervical Cancer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.