Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,127 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:50 AM

Bizarre: Woman Gives Birth To Conjoined Twins With Three Legs In Benue(pic) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Bizarre: Woman Gives Birth To Conjoined Twins With Three Legs In Benue(pic) (2988 Views)

Mad Woman Gives Birth In Ghana Again. Photos / Conjoined Twins Born In Ganjuwa, Bauchi State (Photos) / Conjoined Twins Born In Abuja To Unemployed Couple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bizarre: Woman Gives Birth To Conjoined Twins With Three Legs In Benue(pic) by Naofficial: 8:54pm On Aug 14, 2013

A set of conjoined twins were delivered by a housewife, Ene Musa Andrew, at the St. Daniels hospital, Otukpo, Benue state andthe incident has thrown the people of Jerusalem street, in Otukpo Local Government into panic, as there has been no incident of this mysterious birth in any part of the various communities of the local government.
According to sources, it was gathered that the incident occurred last Monday , as the twins were delivered through cesarean operation, joined by thepelvic girdle, the twins posses four hands, three legs, two heads, two chests and noses.
The Siamese twins are still in the hospital as no one as come for assistance in their plight.
Leadership News reports:
There has never been any incident of this mysterious birth in any part of the various communities of the local government. Otukpo is the ancestral home of the Idoma nation, a minority tribe in the agrarian state.
The proprietor of St. Daniels Hospital, Dr. M. O Daniel, said that the twins are joined together at the abdominal region with a shared female organ, with one having a healthy traces of surviving than the other.
He stated that the twins were eating well but it may result to complications if an urgent high-tech operation is not carried out outside the state and appealed to government agencies, philanthropists and religious institutions to come to the aid of the parents.
Mr. Andrew Musa, a corporal withthe Nigeria Police currently serving with the Otukpo division is the father of the joined twins. He said “there has never been such strange delivery in his family lineage.
[url=http://]Click Here[/url] For More latest gists/news like this today.
http://www./bizarre-woman-gives-birth-to-conjoined-t.xhtml
Re: Bizarre: Woman Gives Birth To Conjoined Twins With Three Legs In Benue(pic) by yemi2plus(m): 11:10pm On Aug 14, 2013
They shall not die but live
Re: Bizarre: Woman Gives Birth To Conjoined Twins With Three Legs In Benue(pic) by Ruq: 11:19pm On Aug 14, 2013
yemi2plus2: They shall not die but live

why do you want them to suffer ? starting a live in a very inconvenient way. if they ever get to successfully separate them who gets to keep a pair of legs ?

I wish them the best though. I just feel bad for the parents take heart. to many of the ish happenin this days

God please protect my sperm and the eggs that will carry mine.
Re: Bizarre: Woman Gives Birth To Conjoined Twins With Three Legs In Benue(pic) by Nobody: 6:36am On Aug 15, 2013
^^so what do you suggest? That we pray for them to die instead?
Re: Bizarre: Woman Gives Birth To Conjoined Twins With Three Legs In Benue(pic) by Temismith(f): 7:39am On Aug 15, 2013
Oh Lord!sad. After those uncomfortable 9months, coupled with hours of pains from labour, den dis as d output? Dis case is beyound wat i can say. Where will d seperation start from? Baba God biko sadsad
Re: Bizarre: Woman Gives Birth To Conjoined Twins With Three Legs In Benue(pic) by 3ace(m): 9:09am On Aug 15, 2013
It's so painful but the baby on the left will have to go. From the pix, its head looks deformed and the navel region is more on the body of the right baby considering the positioning of the two legs down there. The left baby looks more like an attachment. The right baby must be the one being referred to as having a greater chance of survival in the report. I pray the parents get financial assistance soon for the operation.
Re: Bizarre: Woman Gives Birth To Conjoined Twins With Three Legs In Benue(pic) by dridowu: 9:15am On Aug 15, 2013
All is Well
Re: Bizarre: Woman Gives Birth To Conjoined Twins With Three Legs In Benue(pic) by Ruq: 9:25am On Aug 15, 2013
IvyBlue: ^^so what do you suggest? That we pray for them to die instead?

Not really it's more like mecry killing
Re: Bizarre: Woman Gives Birth To Conjoined Twins With Three Legs In Benue(pic) by slimyem: 9:48am On Aug 15, 2013
Why is the report referring to the birth as mysterious birth?
What's mysterious about cojoined twins in 2013?

If the babies don't share vital stomach organs, they could survive with surgery,only that one or both will have to do with one leg or be slightly deformed afterwardsundecided
Re: Bizarre: Woman Gives Birth To Conjoined Twins With Three Legs In Benue(pic) by J0nyb0y(m): 10:54am On Aug 15, 2013
May God help us
Re: Bizarre: Woman Gives Birth To Conjoined Twins With Three Legs In Benue(pic) by Tolexander: 11:14am On Aug 15, 2013
Sign of end time before sister humbleBygrace highjacked it from me!
Re: Bizarre: Woman Gives Birth To Conjoined Twins With Three Legs In Benue(pic) by merzybenedict(m): 11:46am On Aug 15, 2013
whr is DR.ben carson...?..wel,if he's nt available u stil gat me..afterall my name is also ben...bt nt 'jamin' bt 'edict'
Re: Bizarre: Woman Gives Birth To Conjoined Twins With Three Legs In Benue(pic) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Aug 15, 2013
Ruq:

Not really it's more like mecry killing

Hunh??they deserve to live as much as you and me.
Re: Bizarre: Woman Gives Birth To Conjoined Twins With Three Legs In Benue(pic) by Ruq: 11:15pm On Aug 15, 2013
IvyBlue:

Hunh??they deserve to live as much as you and me.

we both want them to live as long as we want to live, but giving the odds. let's say a successful surgery can be effected, that would mean one of them is going to have to deal with living with one leg. And the other still looking deformed.

From the picture I think whoever is goin to operate on them is going to have to cut from the stomach to achieve the separation, how do think their waist will appear ? do you see how hard that is ? am not ruling out a miracle though buh it just seems to hard to achieve.

I pray for the parents, cuz thiz some hard stuff to bear.

(1) (Reply)

BEWARE! Just Imagine What Bleaching Cream Has Done To These Ladies / Hemorrhage: Man Left With Huge Hole In The Head After Brain Surgery(Photos) / COVID-19 Update For November 2 2021 In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.