Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,453 members, 7,830,239 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

You Don't Even Need To Learn Anything To Make Money From This! - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / You Don't Even Need To Learn Anything To Make Money From This! (365 Views)

Are You A Winner Member? You Could Make Money From This Glory To Glory Wristband / Make Money From Crude Jatropha Oil / o (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Don't Even Need To Learn Anything To Make Money From This! by chosenpraise(f): 8:57pm On Aug 14, 2013
Are ƔơƲ bothered about wat kind f business ƔơƲ can do with little capital,are ƔơƲ based in ib,lag,ph and abj,then this i§ for ƔơƲ!
I want to introduce ƔơƲ to τ̣̣ђё coral beads business. ƔơƲ wud agree with me that coral beads i§ τ̣̣ђё latest fashion among trendy ladies αйϑ they can go to any lenght to get Ȋ̝̊̅† at whichever cost!
Coral beads goes for nothing less than 15k upward in lagos
We can supply ƔơƲ at a very cheap rate,ₐℓℓ ƔơƲ nid to do i§ just to dsplay it αйϑ resell or market Ȋ̝̊̅† to people who nid Ȋ̝̊̅† ȋ̊f ƔơƲ don't have a place to display Ȋ̝̊̅†.
Believe me,ƔơƲ will really be amazed at what your own profit will amount to!
Just try this
Contact me on 08062880841 ȋ̊f ƔơƲ are interested,just send me a text or add on whatsapp
Bb pin:26671f76

(1) (Reply)

Deal Of The Day On Micostar Mall_15/08/2013 / Clearance Deal On Micostar Mall / Electronic International Passport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.