Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Beverly & Angelo Claim They Didnt get Intimate - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beverly & Angelo Claim They Didnt get Intimate (2845 Views)

I Expose My Body To Inspire Upcoming Models - Beverly Osu / Beverly Osu Flaunts Her Pierced Tongue In New Pretty Pictures / Who Is Hotter? Beverly Osu VS Angelo's Girlfriend Candice Arends (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beverly & Angelo Claim They Didnt get Intimate by misspetite(f): 10:38pm On Aug 14, 2013
Angelo asked Beverly "
"What do u think of me not tryna have sex with u? " She replied
"It's good, it's a nice thing cos its rare"
I'm confused............Lol
http://misspetitenigeria..com/

Re: Beverly & Angelo Claim They Didnt get Intimate by dharmsexy(f): 10:52pm On Aug 14, 2013
Warefa...
Re: Beverly & Angelo Claim They Didnt get Intimate by Airforce1(m): 10:57pm On Aug 14, 2013
Wetin concern me undecided
Re: Beverly & Angelo Claim They Didnt get Intimate by Nobody: 11:13pm On Aug 14, 2013
Loose grl... Rubbish
Re: Beverly & Angelo Claim They Didnt get Intimate by Chanchit: 12:14am On Aug 15, 2013
Yea, they only got outamate.

1 Like

Re: Beverly & Angelo Claim They Didnt get Intimate by greatgod2012(f): 1:45am On Aug 15, 2013
These two housemates are just playing games on people's intelligence.
They think they're wiser.
Shior........
Whom did they think they are deceiving?
Perverts, shameless, classless and moral-less set of human beings.
Re: Beverly & Angelo Claim They Didnt get Intimate by THEAMAKA(f): 3:47am On Aug 15, 2013
greatgod2012: These two housemates are just playing games on people's intelligence.
They think they're wiser.
Shior........
Whom did they think they are deceiving?
Perverts, shameless, classless and moral-less set of human beings.

Oh please! There was no evidence of penetration and it was so obvious. Bad Belle people like you just don't wanna admit that you were wrong cause you spent so much energy calling them names that you wanna believe that its true sooooooo bad.
It didn't happen, rewatch the clip.
Re: Beverly & Angelo Claim They Didnt get Intimate by kokoA(m): 8:16am On Aug 15, 2013
It is obvious from that clip that they didn't have intercourse. Only people who have not done "it" before will call that banging, except you guys are telling me that the Angelo guy has a curved diikc?!

1 Like

Re: Beverly & Angelo Claim They Didnt get Intimate by Nomski0(f): 8:55am On Aug 15, 2013
I said it! When i watched the clip it was obvious na.
Besides, that angelo guy is too much of a gentleman to do that to our Beverly.

1 Like

Re: Beverly & Angelo Claim They Didnt get Intimate by J0nyb0y(m): 11:20am On Aug 15, 2013
NOLLYWOOD!!
Re: Beverly & Angelo Claim They Didnt get Intimate by Polar01: 12:55pm On Aug 15, 2013
Nomski0: I said it! When i watched the clip it was obvious na.
Besides, that angelo guy is too much of a gentleman to do that to our Beverly.
Wetin remain. Mtchew
Re: Beverly & Angelo Claim They Didnt get Intimate by Omobarca: 2:02pm On Aug 15, 2013
kokoA: It is obvious from that clip that they didn't have intercourse. Only people who have not done "it" before will call that banging, except you guys are telling me that the Angelo guy has a curved diikc?!

Bro, that wasn't banging, that was making love slowly As much as I love beverly, maybe she wasn't BANGED, she was penetrated undecided I could tell from that south african he-goat's CUM-face sadundecided
Re: Beverly & Angelo Claim They Didnt get Intimate by Tawis06(m): 3:26pm On Aug 15, 2013
Ptssss Okada carry comot for here

(1) (Reply)

See What This Warri Guy Told His Old Teacher When They Met On The Street.. / Ayo Richard Makun . A.Y Biography , Career & Life Stories / Chidinma Ekile And Skales Will Make A Cute Couple (See Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.