Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,538 members, 7,823,351 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

List Of Nokia Lumia Smartphones With Prices And Specifications In Nigeria (PICS) - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / List Of Nokia Lumia Smartphones With Prices And Specifications In Nigeria (PICS) (47331 Views)

Tecno S3 Features And Specifications / List Of All Tecno Android Phones With Their Prices And Specs In Nigeria (PICS) / Tecno N7 Vs Q1 Vs N3: Full Comparison And Specifications (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Nokia Lumia Smartphones With Prices And Specifications In Nigeria (PICS) by aywhy93(m): 3:00am On Aug 25, 2014
kinesis: if u want to go into details the s4 is only good on paper. in real life u really cannot compare the s4 to 720. i have used both phones so i know where the s4 excels...pics and access to millions of aps on google store. the 720 is mostly optimized to runefficiently without any form of lag whatsoever. that is a must for me. the camera shoots better night photos than the s4 will ever shoot (gotten from a professionals view). airview is not used by 3/4 of nigerians who use the s4 so its practically useless. the s 4 cannot install apps on the memory card despite the bigger hddisk space u claim...so why should i bother when theres a memory card slot on the 720, of which aps and games can be installed. bigger screen in todays world is for those whose fingers can accommodate. basically all the things u say s4 is better than the 720 with, are just marketing gimmicks. it cant run efficiently with 2 gb ram, its multi windows is NOT used, bigger screen i appreciate and daylight camera shots, but asides that the 720 beats it hands down

I'll better stop arguing with you... You are thinking lopsidedly, and because of the fact that you like 720 doesn't mean you should find ambiguous and spurious facts to support your claim. You're not the only one that had ever used a Samsung Galaxy S4 and Lumia 720, but I still wonder why you're the only one that claims that 720 is better than S4, probably because in real life, you've never used S4 or maybe you used the clone or the Chinese version. And also, all your excuses has no meaning in the sense that, a phone's functionality ahead of the other is an advantage, who cares if they only use the functionality in Nigeria or Germany. I'll suggest you go to www.gsmarena.com www.phonearena.com www.techcrunch.com www.mashable.com or any other renown Smartphone reviewing website and see how many of them that have compared a Lumia 720 with S4... They mostly compare 920 and 1020 with S4. Because there's nothing to compare it with. Wow, you're a such beautiful liar... A 2GB RAM phone is lagging while a 512MB RAM phone is running like it's got 512GB RAM... In your own world. A 6.7 MP phone shoots better than a 13MP phone... in your own world. You're probably living in a fake & unreal world then.
Re: List Of Nokia Lumia Smartphones With Prices And Specifications In Nigeria (PICS) by aywhy93(m): 3:13am On Aug 25, 2014
As a matter of fact... I've been looking for a post from a reputable international Tech site where a Lumia 720 is better than a S4 but I've not seen one and This is a post from versus, stating 41 reasons why the Samsung Galaxy S4 is better than Lumia 720 - www.versus.com/en/samsung-galaxy-s4-32gb-vs-nokia-lumia-720

Read it, understand it, accept it and move ahead... Bro
Re: List Of Nokia Lumia Smartphones With Prices And Specifications In Nigeria (PICS) by ultrazone(m): 9:23pm On Apr 05, 2015
Here is an updated list and price of Nokia Lumia phones in Nigeria.
Re: List Of Nokia Lumia Smartphones With Prices And Specifications In Nigeria (PICS) by sirlongs(m): 7:20am On Aug 01, 2015
I will be gratful if any one can tell me the real price of Lumia 720 now..on whatsapp me on 08137341569
Re: List Of Nokia Lumia Smartphones With Prices And Specifications In Nigeria (PICS) by Benangela(f): 12:15am On Dec 21, 2015
It Seems I Am Intrested In Dis Nokia Lumia 720. Please Could U Guys Post Pics Of It, Wat It Can Do And D Price?? Please
Re: List Of Nokia Lumia Smartphones With Prices And Specifications In Nigeria (PICS) by eyems: 7:09am On Jun 14, 2016
Re: List Of Nokia Lumia Smartphones With Prices And Specifications In Nigeria (PICS) by Tohsynetita1: 7:36pm On Oct 13, 2016
Does lumia support whatsap ?and what type do that ?
Re: List Of Nokia Lumia Smartphones With Prices And Specifications In Nigeria (PICS) by aywhy93(m): 8:23am On Oct 14, 2016
Tohsynetita1:
Does lumia support whatsap ?and what type do that ?

Yes... What do you mean by type?

(1) (2) (Reply)

##let Honsule Help U Get Your Cert & Key/h@ck Your Phone Pro Bono.§§ / If You Don’t Put Your Phone In Flight Mode On A Plane, This Happens / How Do I Stop Mtn From Deducting My Airtime during browsing ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.