Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,532 members, 7,954,995 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:58 PM

“i’m Still In America,” Laide Bakare Shows Off Her Kids - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “i’m Still In America,” Laide Bakare Shows Off Her Kids (3581 Views)

Mercy Johnson Show Off Her Trim Figure While Dropping Her Kids Her School - Sexy / Laide Bakare Shares Photos Of Her Kids / Actress Laide Bakare Shows Off Kids [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“i’m Still In America,” Laide Bakare Shows Off Her Kids by Kaymisola(f): 7:40am On Aug 15, 2013
Controversial Yoruba movie star Laide Bakare has denied news making wave that she sneaked into the country after spending several months in the United State of America.
“As you can see from my BBM, I’m still in America, America’s flag is still up here on my phone status. They are lying and I don’t know why they keep lying. I am still America. I am not back yet,” she stated.
Check out a photo of her kids especially the controversial cute baby below:
They both look alike, yet she claims her new husband is the father of the baby! http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/08/im-still-in-america-laide-bakare-shows.html

Re: “i’m Still In America,” Laide Bakare Shows Off Her Kids by Tolexander: 7:42am On Aug 15, 2013
who are the fathers of these kids?
Re: “i’m Still In America,” Laide Bakare Shows Off Her Kids by tjfulloption(m): 5:33pm On Aug 15, 2013
Tolexander: who are the fathers of these kids?
grin
Re: “i’m Still In America,” Laide Bakare Shows Off Her Kids by Airforce1(m): 5:39pm On Aug 15, 2013
I don't want to violate rule number 1 of nairaland.
Re: “i’m Still In America,” Laide Bakare Shows Off Her Kids by NLprincess(f): 7:03pm On Aug 15, 2013
and if u knew what will u do abt it?
Lovely kidz though.
Re: “i’m Still In America,” Laide Bakare Shows Off Her Kids by Temismith(f): 9:15pm On Aug 15, 2013
Wharis my consaign? undecided
Re: “i’m Still In America,” Laide Bakare Shows Off Her Kids by Nobody: 10:30pm On Aug 15, 2013
loose and senseless yoruba actress

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Party With Hot Models On A Cruise Ship - Photos / See Rukky Sanda & Ebube Nwagbo’s Outfit To Encomium Black & White Party / Unilag Students Get Wild And Sexy At Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.