Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,993 members, 7,952,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:36 AM

Why I Married A White Lady – Actor, Yomi Fabiyi Opens Up - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Married A White Lady – Actor, Yomi Fabiyi Opens Up (1630 Views)

Meet Serial Lover Girl Toyin Aimakhu's Latest Lover (Yomi Fabiyi). / Exclusive: I Would Love To Marry Bimbo Akintola - Nollywood Yomi Fabiyi (1) / Yoruba Actor, Yomi Fabiyi Has Married His British Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Married A White Lady – Actor, Yomi Fabiyi Opens Up by bbkool09: 9:37am On Aug 15, 2013
Nollywood actor, Yomi Fabiyi in a recent interview talks about his reason for marrying a white woman.

He got married some months ago, and people have said he married the white lady for a reason but Yomi his saying something different in this new interview below;

You have been married for eight months now and you are yet to go and meet your wife in the UK, one would expect that after your project you would have gone to join your wife as against you moving from one location to the other in Nigeria?

How did you know if I have not travelled in between or if she had pop in to see me. My wife is aware of my work and she supports my commitment.

The popular belief is that your getting married to a white woman is for you to relocate permanently to the UK?
READ MORE HERE: http://tundebadmuss..com/2013/08/why-i-married-white-lady-actor-yomi.html

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actor Moses Efret Attempts Suicide Through Drug / 80-year-old Retired Principal Wins $326 Million (N62bn) Lotto Jackpot / Photo: Early Morning Hotness From BBA Huddah Monroe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.