Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,626 members, 7,770,683 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 12:56 PM

10 Intelligence Killing Foods You Need To Avoid - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / 10 Intelligence Killing Foods You Need To Avoid (31683 Views)

10 Nigerian Foods You Must Eat Before You Die / 11 Intelligence Killing Foods You Need To Avoid / some Cancer Causing Foods You Probably Eat Every Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Intelligence Killing Foods You Need To Avoid by ckkris: 2:38pm On Aug 15, 2013
DICKtator: Rubbish!!!
i take all of the above mentioned thangs and i can spoke better english than Patience
and i am even still knows 1+1= 3!!!

so op, what are you talked about?

grin grin grin grin
And umblelas will still win the 2015 presidential election.
Re: 10 Intelligence Killing Foods You Need To Avoid by MAYOWAAK: 2:41pm On Aug 15, 2013
In summary,only fruits are healthy for human consumption.
Re: 10 Intelligence Killing Foods You Need To Avoid by MAYOWAAK: 2:44pm On Aug 15, 2013
Kolade9:
Bread and Beans......ONLY cool

Bread-Carbohydrate
Beans-Protein

The two sources of nutrients were also condemned.Look for other things to eat,maybe,paper.
Re: 10 Intelligence Killing Foods You Need To Avoid by Stegomiah: 2:48pm On Aug 15, 2013
i take all of the above mentioned thangs and i can spoke better english than Patience

grin grin grin grin

Very funny guy!
Re: 10 Intelligence Killing Foods You Need To Avoid by abeyoyebanjiya(m): 2:50pm On Aug 15, 2013
Which food shd wil b eat knw becos all dis food u are talkng abt is our national item in nija,so wetin we go chop now ...i c dat is y d level of our governing body present bad result since dis years
Re: 10 Intelligence Killing Foods You Need To Avoid by Stegomiah: 2:53pm On Aug 15, 2013
Aromas:

Mr Lecturer, weytin concern you now wt weytin dis guy just did hum Dos e affect your page not 2 show. Mtshewwwwwwww
Back 2d mata jare, thanks 4 d unpaid notice, am just upset with what dis guy du

Re: 10 Intelligence Killing Foods You Need To Avoid by Kolade9(m): 2:57pm On Aug 15, 2013
MAYOWAAK:

Bread-Carbohydrate
Beans-Protein

The two sources of nutrients were also condemned.Look for other things to eat,maybe,paper.
The post says 'Processed protein'
Re: 10 Intelligence Killing Foods You Need To Avoid by Nobody: 3:03pm On Aug 15, 2013
what should we be eating then?
Re: 10 Intelligence Killing Foods You Need To Avoid by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 15, 2013
I'm not doing away with my fried plantain and potatoes undecided.
Re: 10 Intelligence Killing Foods You Need To Avoid by Nobody: 3:12pm On Aug 15, 2013
Please don't tell me nonsense! If we take this advice, we will have nothing else to eat and our brains will not function at all. You don try go write exam with empty stomach before? The questions go be like arabic.

For me, I try to eat as much fresh food and fruits as possible.
Re: 10 Intelligence Killing Foods You Need To Avoid by sallyopy(f): 3:15pm On Aug 15, 2013
Pennywise: So, what is left to eat? Nonsense talk.
irrespective of the health hazards of all ds food products, they still constitute to our wellnest. Guys just consume dem in moderation, do nt make a bad eating habit ur favourite!moderation is the key to a healthy living
Re: 10 Intelligence Killing Foods You Need To Avoid by ceejayluv(m): 3:17pm On Aug 15, 2013
I should be guilty of like 80% of that.
Re: 10 Intelligence Killing Foods You Need To Avoid by SONFGOD12: 3:19pm On Aug 15, 2013
For somebdy lyk me wey lyk bread (agege bread)well well biko wht do i do or hw do i knw if a bread is100% grain?
Re: 10 Intelligence Killing Foods You Need To Avoid by dareyking(m): 3:20pm On Aug 15, 2013
Super stowie...so na so so water mke we d drink ehn!..mtcheeeeww! Force me na

1 Like

Re: 10 Intelligence Killing Foods You Need To Avoid by Raxxye(m): 3:21pm On Aug 15, 2013
These stories on avoiding sugar reminds me of my undergraduate days, when a medical student, who was doing her final year project begged me to allow her take my blood sample for her analysis. After carrying out the test, she bought a bottle of Fanta and begged me to take it, claiming that the sugar level in my blood was too low. I have been confused ever since on this sugar thingy!
Re: 10 Intelligence Killing Foods You Need To Avoid by sheymoni(m): 3:28pm On Aug 15, 2013
Why not declare hunger strike
Re: 10 Intelligence Killing Foods You Need To Avoid by bknight: 3:37pm On Aug 15, 2013
Stegomiah is not on d list though, can I eat ur brain? undecided
Re: 10 Intelligence Killing Foods You Need To Avoid by EzirimPromise(m): 3:37pm On Aug 15, 2013
please thanks for the information and i wish to hear more of it next time.
Re: 10 Intelligence Killing Foods You Need To Avoid by Sweetapple007(f): 3:38pm On Aug 15, 2013
SONFGOD12: For somebdy lyk me wey lyk bread (agege bread)well well biko wht do i do or hw do i knw if a bread is100% grain?
our lord Jesus christ likes eatg bread, remem the last supper!
Re: 10 Intelligence Killing Foods You Need To Avoid by nicetboy(m): 3:38pm On Aug 15, 2013
braine: OP, you 4 kuku say make we no chop again na.
mumu who tell u make u no shop agn
Re: 10 Intelligence Killing Foods You Need To Avoid by Nobody: 3:43pm On Aug 15, 2013
what of HEMP?

1 Like

Re: 10 Intelligence Killing Foods You Need To Avoid by duni04(m): 3:44pm On Aug 15, 2013
know people would rather have davido's sister's weddin or Tonto dike's latest wig as front page articles. See how people are bashing this educative thread. Rili sori for some people.
Re: 10 Intelligence Killing Foods You Need To Avoid by donsax: 3:49pm On Aug 15, 2013
Is alcohol now a food?
Re: 10 Intelligence Killing Foods You Need To Avoid by Jerryjat(m): 3:49pm On Aug 15, 2013
dat means i go soon die b dat na... cry....
Re: 10 Intelligence Killing Foods You Need To Avoid by bonna4u(m): 3:49pm On Aug 15, 2013
Akshow: wetin come remain for us to chop?
the op wan make we turn Breatharians.
Re: 10 Intelligence Killing Foods You Need To Avoid by Nobody: 3:49pm On Aug 15, 2013
pls add Ijebu GARRI.... cos that's what seun and his mods dey smoke tongue

1 Like

Re: 10 Intelligence Killing Foods You Need To Avoid by ZUBY77(m): 3:52pm On Aug 15, 2013
I drink whiskey everyday and i m still better than half on nairaland when it comes to intelligence
Re: 10 Intelligence Killing Foods You Need To Avoid by Nobody: 3:52pm On Aug 15, 2013
Don't eat sugary foods (carbohydrates), don't eat processed proteins, avoid trans fat, don't eat salty food, don't eat junk food, avoid fried foods, please what is remaining na? The other day they said we should not drink soft drink and malt. Abeg no be air and water remain?
You want make we dey photosythesize ni?

2 Likes

Re: 10 Intelligence Killing Foods You Need To Avoid by bonna4u(m): 3:55pm On Aug 15, 2013
See this op wan spoil market for me oh. Na because say I no gree make u manager for my cassava bread bakery u come open dis thread?
Re: 10 Intelligence Killing Foods You Need To Avoid by Miraclebaby1109: 3:57pm On Aug 15, 2013
Eat everything but in moderation,exercise daily and one will be fine.
Re: 10 Intelligence Killing Foods You Need To Avoid by Chibby90: 4:00pm On Aug 15, 2013
pls can anyone direct me on how to comment on this thread..tnx
Re: 10 Intelligence Killing Foods You Need To Avoid by sinmisolaoluwa: 4:12pm On Aug 15, 2013

grin grin grin grin
....lol...naughty crab...u are indeed bettered than PEJ

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How do you make your noodles? (picture) / Which Nigerian Food Would You Confidently Offer A Foreigner? (pics) / 4 Foods That Shouldn’t Be Kept In The Refrigerator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.