Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,607 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Weapons Inspection, Soldiers. Lets Inspect Your Double Edged Sword - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Weapons Inspection, Soldiers. Lets Inspect Your Double Edged Sword (1644 Views)

Jesus Has No Sword In His Mouth. Understanding Revelation 1:16 And 2:16 / New Date For End Of The World: January 1 2017 - Sword Of God Cult / An Excerpt: The Sword Of Solomon By F.w. Boreham (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Weapons Inspection, Soldiers. Lets Inspect Your Double Edged Sword by Nobody: 2:29pm On Aug 15, 2013
WE NEED TO ENSURE YOUR WEAPONS ARE IN ORDER AND YOUR DOUBLE EDGED SWORD ( HEBREWS 4 VS 12 ) IS SHARP FOR THE COMING BATTLE AHEAD. NOW FALL IN SOLDIERS AND DISPLAY YOUR WEAPONS angry

Re: Weapons Inspection, Soldiers. Lets Inspect Your Double Edged Sword by Nobody: 2:35pm On Aug 15, 2013
lol grin
Re: Weapons Inspection, Soldiers. Lets Inspect Your Double Edged Sword by Nobody: 2:35pm On Aug 15, 2013
The word of God is truly a weapon on your lips.

1 Like

Re: Weapons Inspection, Soldiers. Lets Inspect Your Double Edged Sword by Nobody: 2:36pm On Aug 15, 2013
idnoble135: lol grin
grin grin
idnoble135: The word of God is truly a weapon on your lips.
INDEED SIRE IT IS cheesy
Re: Weapons Inspection, Soldiers. Lets Inspect Your Double Edged Sword by Nobody: 2:38pm On Aug 15, 2013
You know we have Bible scholars in here. Am sure you dont want to see the sizes and myriads of Bibles they use. grin
Re: Weapons Inspection, Soldiers. Lets Inspect Your Double Edged Sword by Nobody: 2:44pm On Aug 15, 2013
idnoble135: You know we have Bible scholars in here. Am sure you dont want to see the sizes and myriads of Bibles they use. grin
LOL WELL WE SHALL SEE IF YOUR WORDS HOLD TRUE. ALTHOUGH I SUSPECT I WILL SEE SO MANY BLUNT SWORDS LIKE NIV AND OTHER FAKE BIBLES grin
Re: Weapons Inspection, Soldiers. Lets Inspect Your Double Edged Sword by Nobody: 2:57pm On Aug 15, 2013
^
Blunt swords? My oh my! What are the sharp swords then?

1 Like

Re: Weapons Inspection, Soldiers. Lets Inspect Your Double Edged Sword by mcfynest(m): 2:59pm On Aug 15, 2013
BUT COME TO THINK OF IT. IT IS NOT THE VOLUMES OF BIBLE THAT WE HAVE OR THE TYPE WE USE. WHAT MATTERS IS THE POTENCY OF THE WORD IN US.
1 Timothy 2:3 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour; 2:4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.

1 Like

Re: Weapons Inspection, Soldiers. Lets Inspect Your Double Edged Sword by Nobody: 3:12pm On Aug 15, 2013
idnoble135: ^
Blunt swords? My oh my! What are the sharp swords then?
THE ALMIGHTY KJV SIRE. ANYTHING LESS IS BLUNT grin . IT HAS BEEN TAMPERED WITH. THERE IS A REASON FOR THE NEWER VERSIONS. IT IS TO REMOVE ALL TRACES OF THE NEGROS BEING JEWS. IN THE NEWER VERSIONS ALL REFERENCES TO NEGROS HAS BEEN CHANGED TO PROMOTE WHITE SUPERIORITY

1 Like

Re: Weapons Inspection, Soldiers. Lets Inspect Your Double Edged Sword by Nobody: 3:17pm On Aug 15, 2013
mcfynest: BUT COME TO THINK OF IT. IT IS NOT THE VOLUMES OF BIBLE THAT WE HAVE OR THE TYPE WE USE. WHAT MATTERS IS THE POTENCY OF THE WORD IN US.
1 Timothy 2:3 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour; 2:4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.
TRUST ME SIRE, SOME BIBLES HAVE BEEN ALTERED. IN FACT CHECK THIS VIDEO IF YOU DONT HAVE BANDWITH RESTRICTIONS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zS45tDFHRo&list=PL51C8C2CF9119643C
Re: Weapons Inspection, Soldiers. Lets Inspect Your Double Edged Sword by Nobody: 3:25pm On Aug 15, 2013
obadiah777: THE ALMIGHTY KJV SIRE. ANYTHING LESS IS BLUNT grin . IT HAS BEEN TAMPERED WITH. THERE IS A REASON FOR THE NEWER VERSIONS. IT IS TO REMOVE ALL TRACES OF THE NEGROS BEING JEWS. IN THE NEWER VERSIONS ALL REFERENCES TO NEGROS HAS BEEN CHANGED TO PROMOTE WHITE SUPERIORITY
1.The KJV is not almighty.
2. Can you provide proof that Bible was altered? And then prove it was altered just because of negroes.
3. King James is not even the first translation.
4. King James Version became popular simply because it was requested to be translated and was e funded by the British Monarch King James.
Re: Weapons Inspection, Soldiers. Lets Inspect Your Double Edged Sword by mcfynest(m): 3:31pm On Aug 15, 2013
obadiah777: THE ALMIGHTY KJV SIRE. ANYTHING LESS IS BLUNT grin . IT HAS BEEN TAMPERED WITH. THERE IS A REASON FOR THE NEWER VERSIONS. IT IS TO REMOVE ALL TRACES OF THE NEGROS BEING JEWS. IN THE NEWER VERSIONS ALL REFERENCES TO NEGROS HAS BEEN CHANGED TO PROMOTE WHITE SUPERIORITY

but the kjv also was also tampered with....an example is 1 John 5:7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one. 5:8 And there are three that bear witness in earth, the Spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in one. what is the reason for the ist verse when the second verse said it all. it is in a bid to support trinitarian doctrine. how i wish the bible wasnt translated from its original or latin language
Re: Weapons Inspection, Soldiers. Lets Inspect Your Double Edged Sword by Nobody: 3:35pm On Aug 15, 2013
You believe it was tampered with because it does not suit your beliefs?

1 Like

Re: Weapons Inspection, Soldiers. Lets Inspect Your Double Edged Sword by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 15, 2013
idnoble135:
1.The KJV is not almighty.
2. Can you provide proof that Bible was altered? And then prove it was altered just because of negroes.
3. King James is not even the first translation.
4. King James Version became popular simply because it was requested to be translated and was e funded by the British Monarch King James.
SURE WHY NOT SIRE. AND THE KING JAMES WAS TRANSLATED DIRECTLY FROM THE HEBREW AND GREEK SCROLLS. I KNOW PEOPLE WHO READ BOTH HEBREW AND GREEK WHO HAVE DONE COMPARISONS

LAMENTATIONS 5 VS 10 KJV Our skin was black like an oven because of the terrible famine

LAMENTATIONS 5 VS 10 NIV Our skin is hot as an oven, feverish from hunger
Re: Weapons Inspection, Soldiers. Lets Inspect Your Double Edged Sword by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 15, 2013
obadiah777: SURE WHY NOT SIRE

LAMENTATIONS 5 VS 10 KJV Our skin was black like an oven because of the terrible famine

LAMENTATIONS 5 VS 10 NIV Our skin is hot as an oven, feverish from hunger
Do you have more?
Re: Weapons Inspection, Soldiers. Lets Inspect Your Double Edged Sword by Nobody: 4:04pm On Aug 15, 2013
idnoble135:
Do you have more?
SONG OF SOLOMON 1 VS 6 KJV Look not upon me, because I am black, because the sun hath looked upon me: <<< KING SOLOMON

SONG OF SOLOMON 1 VS 6 NIV "Do not stare at me because I am swarthy, For the sun has burned me << KING SOLOMON
Re: Weapons Inspection, Soldiers. Lets Inspect Your Double Edged Sword by Nobody: 4:05pm On Aug 15, 2013
idnoble135: You believe it was tampered with because it does not suit your beliefs?
NOTHING TO DO WITH MY BELIEFS. I HAVE PROVIDED VERSES AS PROOF wink
Re: Weapons Inspection, Soldiers. Lets Inspect Your Double Edged Sword by Nobody: 4:07pm On Aug 15, 2013
mcfynest:
but the kjv also was also tampered with....an example is 1 John 5:7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one. 5:8 And there are three that bear witness in earth, the Spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in one. what is the reason for the ist verse when the second verse said it all. it is in a bid to support trinitarian doctrine. how i wish the bible wasnt translated from its original or latin language
ONE IS WITNESS IN HEAVEN THE OTHER IS EARTH wink
Re: Weapons Inspection, Soldiers. Lets Inspect Your Double Edged Sword by Nobody: 4:15pm On Aug 15, 2013
meaning the Bible was altered just to change Bible characters to white?
Re: Weapons Inspection, Soldiers. Lets Inspect Your Double Edged Sword by Nobody: 4:24pm On Aug 15, 2013
idnoble135: meaning the Bible was altered just to change Bible characters to white?
EXACTLY. SAME WAY THIS PICTURE WAS CHANGED TO WHITE. ITS CALLED A WHITE SUPERIORITY AGENDA wink

[img]http://ts1.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.4606920500382232&pid=1.7&w=108&h=145&c=7&rs=1[/img]
Re: Weapons Inspection, Soldiers. Lets Inspect Your Double Edged Sword by Nobody: 4:33pm On Aug 15, 2013
^
lol... Smh. In the first place, you could have studied the Greek and Hebrew manuscripts before reaching that assumption.
Re: Weapons Inspection, Soldiers. Lets Inspect Your Double Edged Sword by Nobody: 4:36pm On Aug 15, 2013
idnoble135: ^
lol... Smh. In the first place, you could have studied the Greek and Hebrew manuscripts before reaching that assumption.
I KNOW PEOPLE WHO SPEAK GREEK AND OLD HEBREW WHO HAVE STUDIED THE MANUSCRIPTS. WE WORK TOGETHER wink wink
Re: Weapons Inspection, Soldiers. Lets Inspect Your Double Edged Sword by Nobody: 4:37pm On Aug 15, 2013
Send me a link then.
Re: Weapons Inspection, Soldiers. Lets Inspect Your Double Edged Sword by Nobody: 4:40pm On Aug 15, 2013
idnoble135: Send me a link then.
A LINK TO WHAT ?
Re: Weapons Inspection, Soldiers. Lets Inspect Your Double Edged Sword by Nobody: 4:48pm On Aug 15, 2013
A site to access the manuscripts.

1 Like

Re: Weapons Inspection, Soldiers. Lets Inspect Your Double Edged Sword by Nobody: 5:36pm On Aug 15, 2013
Re: Weapons Inspection, Soldiers. Lets Inspect Your Double Edged Sword by Nobody: 8:49pm On Aug 15, 2013
Just accessed the site now.
Great site. But like i said, hope you acknowledge that KJV is not the first translation?
Re: Weapons Inspection, Soldiers. Lets Inspect Your Double Edged Sword by mcfynest(m): 9:35pm On Aug 15, 2013
wow. great site

1 Like

Re: Weapons Inspection, Soldiers. Lets Inspect Your Double Edged Sword by Tgirl4real(f): 11:12pm On Aug 15, 2013
obadiah777: WE NEED TO ENSURE YOUR WEAPONS ARE IN ORDER AND YOUR DOUBLE EDGED SWORD ( HEBREWS 4 VS 12 ) IS SHARP FOR THE COMING BATTLE AHEAD. NOW FALL IN SOLDIERS AND DISPLAY YOUR WEAPONS angry

Ephesians 6:13-18

1 Like

Re: Weapons Inspection, Soldiers. Lets Inspect Your Double Edged Sword by Nobody: 11:49am On Aug 16, 2013
idnoble135: Just accessed the site now.
Great site. But like i said, hope you acknowledge that KJV is not the first translation?
kjv is not the first translation but it is the most accurate when compared to the original hebrew and greek text
Re: Weapons Inspection, Soldiers. Lets Inspect Your Double Edged Sword by Nobody: 11:52am On Aug 16, 2013
mcfynest: wow. great site
glad i sould be of some help grin
Re: Weapons Inspection, Soldiers. Lets Inspect Your Double Edged Sword by Nobody: 11:53am On Aug 16, 2013
obadiah777: kjv is not the first translation but it is the most accurate when compared to the original hebrew and greek text
others prefer the early translations. So its just a matter of choice...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Apostle Johnson Suleman adulterous? / Happy 50th Birthday To Pastor Paul Eneche / Thread closed.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.