Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,235 members, 7,839,236 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Praiz Buys His Mum A Car (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Praiz Buys His Mum A Car (Photo) (33147 Views)

Frank Edwards Gifts His Mum A Mercedes CLS And A Range Rover To His Drummer / Seyi Law Buys His Wife A Car As A Christmas Gift (Photo) / Kcee Buys His Mother A Toyota Jeep As Birthday Gift (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Praiz Buys His Mum A Car (Photo) by Emperor5c(m): 10:27pm On Aug 15, 2013
jackbauersballs: Confessions of a Cheapass Nigga,
But I finally put my mummy in that E-class,nigga,
And I told her quit her job,but hold your horses,
Cos if my next album flop, it's back to the post office,
Both of us....Shiiit cheesy cheesy cheesy
Cole summer
Re: Praiz Buys His Mum A Car (Photo) by Skmoda360(m): 10:27pm On Aug 15, 2013
Kaymisola: [img]http://4.bp..com/-4SlL6oJHSpQ/Ugz0LRVoJFI/AAAAAAAACo0/SU5rT5W6sDQ/s320/praiz+buys+mum+a+car+kemifilaniblog.PNG[/img]

Talented Soul/R&B singer, Praiz Adejo has just got his mum a new car - woo-hoo!
Praiz personally delivered the surprise gift - a Toyota sedan - to his mum in Kaduna.
He’s not even bought himself a car but the first thing he did after his endorsement deal with MTN was to honour his mom with this thoughtful gift, how sweet! His mum must be so proud of him...
‘Thank u lord cos she shall continue to reap the fruits of her labour… It shall never be in vain!!‘, Praiz says. See another photo below: http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/08/mothers-first-praiz-buys-his-mum-brand.html
what a lovely thing to do?
Re: Praiz Buys His Mum A Car (Photo) by Valstresser: 10:28pm On Aug 15, 2013
Nothing so special shall. D only place dat caught my attentn was dat he dnt have a car of his own instead he choose to buy 4 d mum first. Dat is credible
Re: Praiz Buys His Mum A Car (Photo) by frainc(m): 10:29pm On Aug 15, 2013
Dis really wanna make me cry

i wish my mum was alive to reap d fruit of her labour

i pray for all mother dat no body ll take they place on d day of their joy

do to ur mother what u wish ur children to do to u

1 Like

Re: Praiz Buys His Mum A Car (Photo) by point5: 10:29pm On Aug 15, 2013
U dd we'll boy..nxt is my mama...
Re: Praiz Buys His Mum A Car (Photo) by vipers: 10:35pm On Aug 15, 2013
who is praiz is he a girl
Re: Praiz Buys His Mum A Car (Photo) by Ajibam: 10:36pm On Aug 15, 2013
Katier00 :
nawa o u dey ves o, life is too short to dey rigid, abeg give boy credit he try well

Sweetheart!!!! Life is nt short again

1 Like

Re: Praiz Buys His Mum A Car (Photo) by Nonybb: 10:37pm On Aug 15, 2013
Ajibam:

Nw I knw u hv ntn in dat cerebral cortex....na dis kind of u use ur mum 4 ritual...no sense of her pain durn birth...no matter wat my mum does I can't call her bully,,,,neva will I...am cultured...
I love my mum more than u love ur own
Re: Praiz Buys His Mum A Car (Photo) by Ajibam: 10:38pm On Aug 15, 2013
vipers: who is praiz is he a girl

Daft....u use (HE)!!!!!y d girl Again??
Re: Praiz Buys His Mum A Car (Photo) by phil5(m): 10:38pm On Aug 15, 2013
Dygeasy: Mama When Your Boy Hammer, I Go Buy You Rangerover!

Beautiful Tho...

At All At All Na Hin Bad Pass gringrin
wetin u mean? Mtcheeeeuuu
Re: Praiz Buys His Mum A Car (Photo) by Nonybb: 10:39pm On Aug 15, 2013
blaze007: dats true sha. Hehehe, so no car 4 ur mum?
car is cheap i will buy airplane
Re: Praiz Buys His Mum A Car (Photo) by deeptesting(m): 10:41pm On Aug 15, 2013
Nonybb: How stvpid could u be, wat concerns u with wat i posted regarding her. Might ur gaddamn business and leave my life alone. I was even more honest to post it but y'all are pretenders and fakers. Some of u here quarrel with ur mum all the time but comes up to pretend. Who are u deceiving

Calm down,i understand how you feel...Spewing it out will help you a lot and i hope you find a place in your heart to forgive her of her bullish act...Now you've got to move on....

Back to the topic:
Nice one praiz,it`s good to put a smile on your parents face...To be a parent no be small thing oooo.
Re: Praiz Buys His Mum A Car (Photo) by Princelyod(m): 10:42pm On Aug 15, 2013
Nonybb: It depends on the relationship u have with ur mum. My mum is a bully
some people no fit hide feelings grin
Re: Praiz Buys His Mum A Car (Photo) by seangy4konji: 10:45pm On Aug 15, 2013
Nice...Na so it suppose be...
Re: Praiz Buys His Mum A Car (Photo) by deeptesting(m): 10:46pm On Aug 15, 2013
Ajibam:

Nw I knw u hv ntn in dat cerebral cortex....na dis kind of u use ur mum 4 ritual...no sense of her pain durn birth...no matter wat my mum does I can't call her bully,,,,neva will I...am cultured...

We all have different up bringing,beliefs and culture..Just as we hold our opinions high,we must learn how to appreciate and respect the opinion of others...You never can tell how much abuse he has suffered psychologically and otherwise from the bullish act of his Mum which has affected his cerebral cortex as you have mentioned that he no longer sees anything good in her....We must learn to look at issues from both sides to make better judgements..Encourage him to let go and learn how to forgive.
Re: Praiz Buys His Mum A Car (Photo) by Nobody: 10:51pm On Aug 15, 2013
When i become rich and famous...the whole world would know cos then i go buy range rover 4 my papa
Re: Praiz Buys His Mum A Car (Photo) by Ajibam: 10:52pm On Aug 15, 2013
Nonybb: I love my mum more than u love ur own

Dn y calling her a bully in a forum?
Re: Praiz Buys His Mum A Car (Photo) by babadem2much(m): 10:54pm On Aug 15, 2013
true talk bro, bt she still remain ur mum even if shez blind

Re: Praiz Buys His Mum A Car (Photo) by Ajibam: 10:54pm On Aug 15, 2013
deeptesting:

We all have different up bringing,beliefs and culture..Just as we hold our opinions high,we must learn how to appreciate and respect the opinion of others...You never can tell how much abuse he has suffered psychologically and otherwise from the bullish act of his Mum which has affected his cerebral cortex as you have mentioned that he no longer sees anything good in her....We must learn to look at issues from both sides to make better judgements..Encourage him to let go and learn how to forgive.

Aiite..bro
Re: Praiz Buys His Mum A Car (Photo) by brosdoncome(m): 10:56pm On Aug 15, 2013
nickz: I'm itching for that collabo with john legend bro
cry

U go wait sotay u go grow green bear bear for ur blockos grin
Re: Praiz Buys His Mum A Car (Photo) by Nobody: 10:58pm On Aug 15, 2013
It doesn't matter. A mother will always be a mother as far as she didn't kill or abort you. The pain she went thru bringing u into dis world is enof for u to lov her unconditionally. Our mothers all hav their unpleasant sides but all we can do is endure them like our kids would have to endure us too!
Re: Praiz Buys His Mum A Car (Photo) by Tczar(m): 11:11pm On Aug 15, 2013
Cool!!!
Re: Praiz Buys His Mum A Car (Photo) by sapientone15: 11:25pm On Aug 15, 2013
I love his songs,now he is doing something that would make me love him better.Nice 1 praiz(praise ma name sake)
Re: Praiz Buys His Mum A Car (Photo) by ifihear(m): 11:31pm On Aug 15, 2013
instinctg: Kaduna ke! Is dat place safe ? Abeg make dis guy relocate his family o

Buzu..is where u r safe?? If u no get beta tin 2 yearn..ZIP UR 96 teeth up!!!
Re: Praiz Buys His Mum A Car (Photo) by Blessmira: 11:34pm On Aug 15, 2013

Pls kindly look 4 T.B Joshua 4 powerfl prayers n Holy H2O. sad
Dont 4get 2 apologise 2 ur mum 4 calin her a bully.
Re: Praiz Buys His Mum A Car (Photo) by iamdsam: 11:43pm On Aug 15, 2013
Just like he sang. Good one
Re: Praiz Buys His Mum A Car (Photo) by Nobody: 11:48pm On Aug 15, 2013
Congrats to the proud mum kiss

1 Like

Re: Praiz Buys His Mum A Car (Photo) by Blessmira: 11:51pm On Aug 15, 2013
*O buro ma nwa,onye ga-enyem * *O buro ma nwa, onye ga-enyem*
*Ukwu George, onye ga-enyem*
*Toyota Sedan, onye ga-enyem*
Bobo, remain blesd 4 rememberin ur mother. May ur own children remember u. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Praiz Buys His Mum A Car (Photo) by deife(m): 11:54pm On Aug 15, 2013
smothly: Congrats to the proud mum kiss

Smothly, you can say that again.Praiz will definitely go far in life. He kept faith with his belief that "Mama when your boy hammer, I go buy you Range Rover, La la la la la la, I'll be a superstar". These were his words. & right now, he's living his dreams. Ride on, Man!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oma Nnadi Receives A Wrangler Jeep As Push Gift From Her Husband / Jaywon and Danny young Mock Zlatan And Naira marley, fight back trolls / Adaeze Yobo On School Run With Her Kids (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.