Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,676 members, 7,837,502 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Why Many Persons Are Not Succesful - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Many Persons Are Not Succesful (437 Views)

Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest / 15 Persons Died In Enugu Auto Crash / Why Is Any Succesful Person From Nigeria Refered To As Illumati?? Sad! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Many Persons Are Not Succesful by profeoo(m): 5:20pm On Aug 15, 2013
To begin,let's get to know what success truly is. Many people confuse success to be the same as being rich,others think that a successful person is one wЂό̲̣̣̣̥
has attained the peak of his career,while for some others they consider one wЂό̲̣̣̣̥
has a family with kids to be successful. However, Ï have seen many people wЂό̲̣̣̣̥
have all the above and are still not happy with how their lives have turned out. That being said,to be truly successful one must b̶̲̥̅̊
e happy and have an inner satisfaction in life. Success is not a destination but a state of mind. Ï believe we are all born with a special genius,a unique gift. The problem is that not everyone finds his/her genius,small wonder they are unhappy.
You must derive a measure of satisfaction in what you do. Many persons fail in this regard because they do not find pleasure in what they do. But why are they not enjoying what they are doing? It is simply because they are in the wrong environment(not simply a geographic location). You need the right environment 4 you,in order to thrive. You probably will not have heard of Roger Federer if there were no grass courts,nor of Dangote if he was not in business. Seun would probably be unheard of if there was no nairaland,not to mention myself if Ï do not avid in books and this thread does not ♍aƙē FRONT PAGE. #winks#. Bottom line,find/create the environment in which you thrive. If you are not enjoying what you do,the fastest way to change and improve yourself is to change your ENVIRONMENT!

1 Like

Re: Why Many Persons Are Not Succesful by lordizak(m): 5:55pm On Aug 15, 2013
U are not correct in entirety. A wise man once said "put me anywhere, i will grow; provided it is forward". The word is complacency, a lot of us just are o.k with everything or being just normal, The line between odinary folks and extraodinary folks is the "extra". A lot of us just don't aim too high and miss, we aim too low and hit. U can reach me on 08036033646 for a chat or motivational tonics. And hit like if u like my post. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Why Many Persons Are Not Succesful by profeoo(m): 6:09pm On Aug 15, 2013
lordizak: U are not correct in entirety. A wise man once said "put me anywhere, i will grow; provided it is forward". The word is complacency, a lot of us just are o.k with everything or being just normal, The line between odinary folks and extraodinary folks is the "extra". A lot of us just don't aim too high and miss, we aim too low and hit. U can reach me on 08036033646 for a chat or motivational toxics. And hit like if u like my post. Thanks.
Ï kinda agree with you,humans are created with the ability to adapt to virtually any situation. But we all must discover that situation we best thrive in,only then can we b̶̲̥̅̊
truly satisfied with ourselves

(1) (Reply)

Fight Breaks Out At House Of Reps As New PDP Meets Lawmakers / So This Is Really The End Of BLACKBERRY? / New Artiste Follow On Twitter @wiselyobaseki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.