Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,402 members, 7,822,842 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Linda Ikeji Is A Big LIAR - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Is A Big LIAR (1203 Views)

Linda Ikeji Is Engaged, Set To Marry This Year / Linda Ikeji Is A Homewrecker, She Broke Up Dbanj & Bella Naija - Kemi Olunloyo / Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Is A Big LIAR by playmode(m): 9:01pm On Aug 15, 2013
This is not the first time this blogger has misled her gullible readers but today she took it a step further by posting easily detectable fake pictures on her blog.The pictures she posted was of a photoshoped Rolls Royce Phantom which she alledged are exclusive photos she got from the comedian known as I go Dye.Please look at the pictures below taken from her blog and judge for yourself if they are fake or not:

[img]http://3.bp..com/-grF_udhR8sY/UgycZxpyRgI/AAAAAAAB7so/k57mtsxTrbM/s1600/igodye+custom+rollsroyce+lindaikejiblog.jpg[/img]

[img]http://4.bp..com/-yJkPlVdBiY0/UgyccrcrcQI/AAAAAAAB7sw/J2i4ujWhydc/s1600/igodye+custom+rollsroyce+lindaikejiblog1.jpg[/img]

The sad part of it is that many of the people reading her blog are not even clued up enough their realize that the pictures are fake.Linda needs to be called to order.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Big LIAR by amedusikirabl(f): 9:36pm On Aug 15, 2013
:-XHmmm

(1) (Reply)

Elikem's Visit To Zimbabwe. / Checkout On The Most The Most Expensive Bra $10 Million Royal Fantasy Bra / She Was There When I Was Rolling Around On Okadas-Olamide On His Boo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.