Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,005 members, 7,821,524 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Help!! My Blog Doesn't Show Up In Search Results!! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help!! My Blog Doesn't Show Up In Search Results!! (1345 Views)

Pls Help! How Can I Fix Your Blog Doesn't Currently Qualify For Adsense / Your Blog Doesn't Currently Qualify For Adsense - Pls Explain / Google To Promote Secure Websites (HTTPS) In Search Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!! My Blog Doesn't Show Up In Search Results!! by theanonymous: 11:26pm On Aug 15, 2013
I created my blog only a few months ago, got everything all running up, saw my link on google search result during that first month, and now, I cant even find it except for its facebook and twitter pages. I even searched for my blog title directly, still no result..I rily want to be on search result, what did I do wrong? How can I ppear on most search engine's results?
#YourHelpIsNeeded.
Re: Help!! My Blog Doesn't Show Up In Search Results!! by Nobody: 12:16am On Aug 16, 2013
submit your blog to seo

1 Like

Re: Help!! My Blog Doesn't Show Up In Search Results!! by obiscolly(m): 6:40am On Aug 16, 2013
For new blogs, it pays to create backlinks from reputable sites to help boost your site's image on popular search engines. Thereafter creating unique content we relevant keywords is key to improving your sites search engine rankings. I'll however advice you to start off with the backlinks cos it really helped me when I just started blogging. You can create over 3,000 free credible backlinks here: http://naijaimf.com/index.php?showtopic=2
Re: Help!! My Blog Doesn't Show Up In Search Results!! by omoelu1(m): 8:58am On Aug 16, 2013
unique content is the king, and also guest posting will do a lot. as a mattet of fact, i got my first google appearance by guest posting and dropping the link to my blog. that was likr five days aftet creating my blog.make it an habit to comment on similar blogs and make your comments meaninful and relevant.. hope this helps.

1 Like

Re: Help!! My Blog Doesn't Show Up In Search Results!! by theanonymous: 11:37pm On Aug 16, 2013
Thanks Guys..I rily appreciate your ideas! I'm gonna work on just that!
Re: Help!! My Blog Doesn't Show Up In Search Results!! by yungcheda(m): 12:41am On Aug 17, 2013
Have you submitted your sitemap to google? Do that
Re: Help!! My Blog Doesn't Show Up In Search Results!! by theanonymous: 10:09pm On Aug 18, 2013
yungcheda: Have you submitted your sitemap to google? Do that
yeah..kinda!
When I tried submitting it, googlewebmaster declined it sayn that it wasnt the right format..then, I made use of my feed link (http://amebonetwork..com/feeds/posts/default)..u get?
Re: Help!! My Blog Doesn't Show Up In Search Results!! by infomarketing99: 11:07pm On Aug 18, 2013
google has kicked your site off believe me. Their is a strategy u can use in one week you will see result guranteed... P.m me. Will guide u free.

Ur site must be at least 3month old. Else just forget it. And hope for a miracle..
Re: Help!! My Blog Doesn't Show Up In Search Results!! by cheavroi(m): 5:03am On Aug 19, 2013
Hi,

If you really typed your blog title directly into Google and you can not find it, then that means you have done something that Google consider wrong and your blog has been penalized. You really need an SEO Consultant to help you out here or if you blog is relatively new, just start a new one.
Re: Help!! My Blog Doesn't Show Up In Search Results!! by obiscolly(m): 6:29am On Aug 19, 2013
It might not be that your site has been penalized. However, that's still possible. It takes time for new blogs to be indexed sometimes, especially those with little or no backlinks. You might have to manually submit the link of your site to Google and still take sometime to create backlinks. If that doesn't work then obviously your site has been blacklisted and you should start another one.
Re: Help!! My Blog Doesn't Show Up In Search Results!! by Nobody: 9:13am On Aug 19, 2013
If you are using Google blogger platform,i know where the problem lies.. Add me on GTalk @sanusitunde63 or email me on sanusitunde63@gmail.com
Re: Help!! My Blog Doesn't Show Up In Search Results!! by theanonymous: 7:37pm On Aug 19, 2013
infomarketing99: google has kicked your site off believe me. Their is a strategy u can use in one week you will see result guranteed... P.m me. Will guide u free.

Ur site must be at least 3month old. Else just forget it. And hope for a miracle..

i'll do just that now!
Re: Help!! My Blog Doesn't Show Up In Search Results!! by theanonymous: 7:41pm On Aug 19, 2013
obiscolly: It might not be that your site has been penalized. However, that's still possible. It takes time for new blogs to be indexed sometimes, especially those with little or no backlinks. You might have to manually submit the link of your site to Google and still take sometime to create backlinks. If that doesn't work then obviously your site has been blacklisted and you should start another one.

Thx Guy! If this is a blacklisting scheme then it might be as a result of me playn with the 'search preference setting' lemme check tho..Thx again, y'all.
Re: Help!! My Blog Doesn't Show Up In Search Results!! by Nobody: 8:30am On Dec 23, 2013
Goto Settings in your blogger dashboard,view the privacy and change it to public

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Secure Image Upload Php Script. Anyone? / Google To Shut Down Its Orkut Social Network Today / How To Download A Website And Redesign It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.