Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,472 members, 7,830,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

They Don Decieved Una Today 29th Again Abi? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / They Don Decieved Una Today 29th Again Abi? (986 Views)

Funny Pics! When You Go To Look For A Job After May 29th. / Interpret The Word "Abi"? / Even We Were Be Lizard Self They Don The Kill Us Chop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

They Don Decieved Una Today 29th Again Abi? by collynzo(m): 8:02pm On May 29, 2006
Did I hear you say ''happy democracy''? you no even get democracy not to talk of happy one.Infact, sad one you don't even have, because wetin remain na CRAZY the DEMO don clean finish.What I expect you to say is "DEM ALL CRAZY'' and I will wish you people thesame to you.Who told you Nigerian politics is dirty, it is not, ask those in the tail of affairs they will tell you that polithenes are clean and big to cyphone , I beg my, cyphone correct? na you know, I no call wetin they dey cyphone, If you like go tell CCFE or CPCI, he be like say I turn them upside down oh.They don decieve una again for radios and television today 29th of may again abi? I don tell LEPA, oh sorry Power holders make them dey hold power all over Nigeria every 29th so that the poor, helpless, wretched Nigerian no go hear their lies.you they happy abi? why you dey like bad discription, as I say poor, helpless, wretched Nigerians u done they happy.you poor? go Mozambique make u see as poverty spread mat for ground, na odon for there.At least the average Nigerian eat one square meal today, na only God know how many the least Nigerian eat.Abeg una no vex, how many triangle una eat? because if una one meal still get reach four side then una no they do badly.Abeg make all nairalanders hail our leader again, they dey try, he no easy to decieve a whole country like Naija.20 gun shots for them.Infact make una go for life imprisonment no, meant to say Life in President.
Re: They Don Decieved Una Today 29th Again Abi? by spikelord(m): 1:41am On May 30, 2006
Soooooooooo??

Tell me what your words are all about!
Re: They Don Decieved Una Today 29th Again Abi? by amsisawa(m): 11:39am On May 30, 2006
make u put this one on National Dailys not on Naija Jokes lol
Re: They Don Decieved Una Today 29th Again Abi? by kellygirl(f): 3:01pm On May 30, 2006
is this a joke or wat? angry angry
Re: They Don Decieved Una Today 29th Again Abi? by ajekpaks(m): 2:40am On Oct 25, 2009
spikelord:

Soooooooooo??

Tell me what your words are all about!

in relation of the jokes section in Nairaland

(1)

What Would You Do? / A Member Of Nairaland And His Family In The Jungle / Baby, I've Got A Question For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.