Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,614 members, 7,770,632 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 12:16 PM

Who Knows This Company! Hsa-hrdept - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Knows This Company! Hsa-hrdept (1266 Views)

Invitation From M-P Infrastructure onikan. who knows this firm? / Who Knows This Company BOSS GROUP / CC Hrdept (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Knows This Company! Hsa-hrdept by izufrank: 11:53pm On Aug 15, 2013
''HSA-HRdept''

Hello house, got this invite from the above Name as the sender.

Dear applicant, you're invited for an ORAL/WRITTEN INTERVIEW on 16/8/13 by 2pm @14 toyin str. Opp st.leo catholic church ikejalagos 4info: 07032312628.

Advice is needed b4, 12Noon, 17/8/13

thanks.
Re: Who Knows This Company! Hsa-hrdept by DeanOlamide(m): 12:27am On Aug 16, 2013
Health Stream Alliance (HSA) they r drugs hawkers i mean GNLD people.. They will eat ur money in d name of certification and make u hawk drugs in lagos...

Stay in ur house and hope for a better job but if u think u r good for d type which u goodluck in ur hawking and waste of energy. Mind u they can still send u another. App thru Ibadan address @ gbagi. Smwhere St mary filling station... Incase
Re: Who Knows This Company! Hsa-hrdept by badrogen(m): 7:39am On Aug 16, 2013
If I had known dis is wot they really do, I wont ve go. Coz I was among the people sent the msg for the interview. They just wasted many people's time on dt day. Coz they did nt go straight and tell us wot they r really doing. All wot we r heard is dt they r helping pple on improvement of their health status, not knowing they r GNLD(bullshit). I even vex on dt day coz I supposed to attend somewhere which is very important. Well good for the others which I left there. Shit!!!
Re: Who Knows This Company! Hsa-hrdept by izufrank: 6:59am On Aug 17, 2013
badrogen: If I had known dis is wot they really do, I wont ve go. Coz I was among the people sent the msg for the interview. They just wasted many people's time on dt day. Coz they did nt go straight and tell us wot they r really doing. All wot we r heard is dt they r helping pple on improvement of their health status, not knowing they r GNLD(bullshit). I even vex on dt day coz I supposed to attend somewhere which is very important. Well good for the others which I left there. Shit!!!

Thank u for saving me, am in the east, and would have rushed to lagos in the name of interview. This forum have helped alot of us. Thanks to the moderators.

(1) (Reply)

Graduate Trainee At NLNG / Distributors Needed / What Is The Entry Level Salary For FBN Microfinance ltd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.