Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,250 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Holla Fct Nairalanders!strictly For The Honeyz & Bobos Of Abuja - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Holla Fct Nairalanders!strictly For The Honeyz & Bobos Of Abuja (1305 Views)

Strictly For Fun(birthday Mates!) / Strictly For Ladies Looking For A True Lover / I Want A True Snowballer: Who Hack Ladies Of Bobos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Holla Fct Nairalanders!strictly For The Honeyz & Bobos Of Abuja by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jun 05, 2008
Post your name,wot u do,fone no(optiona),yahoo id.

Gbenga, IT engineer,0802""""""",lorridz5u

wots happening this fri?dont forget that 9ice will be in town tomorrow,faze,modeine,kc presh,etc

holla!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Re: Holla Fct Nairalanders!strictly For The Honeyz & Bobos Of Abuja by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jun 05, 2008
Plz include your favourite hangout.

mine?nowhere like bowling@ d dome
Re: Holla Fct Nairalanders!strictly For The Honeyz & Bobos Of Abuja by oyarose(f): 9:44pm On Jun 06, 2008
WATS UP GBENGA,

JUS FINSHED NYSC,08033917742,OYAROSE

CHEERS
Re: Holla Fct Nairalanders!strictly For The Honeyz & Bobos Of Abuja by gabelogan(m): 11:06pm On Jun 06, 2008
ABUJA UP IN HERE

ALTHOUGH AINT BEEN IN ABUJA FOR BOUT A YEAR, MISS THAT PLACE LIKE CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NIGHT SPOTS,

MY FAVOURITE, DE O'S (AREA 2)
THERE IS ONE POPULAR GARDEN AT ZONE 5
DOME (EVERYONE GOES THERE)
ROCK BAR (BESIDE NICON)

EL-RUFAI DON SPOIL THE PLACE IF NOT PLENTY HANG-OUT SPOTS BEEN DEY BEFORE
Re: Holla Fct Nairalanders!strictly For The Honeyz & Bobos Of Abuja by vampire(m): 11:20pm On Jun 06, 2008
HEY!!
@ALL
Am in ABUJA>, LIVES within the city, all abujites i hail o!!
@oyarose
wetin dey, lets hook hope now, am realictically yours in FCT!! mail me,
Re: Holla Fct Nairalanders!strictly For The Honeyz & Bobos Of Abuja by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jun 07, 2008
hey oyarose.will buzz u soon.
unique garden in zone 5 is ok
the dome is bleeped.
ceddi plaza-only if u love d view
bolingo-ok
amigo-shoppin
garn squr-shoppin
ibiza-ok
Re: Holla Fct Nairalanders!strictly For The Honeyz & Bobos Of Abuja by gabelogan(m): 3:10pm On Jun 07, 2008
THE GARDEN AT ZONE 5 I WAS TALKIN ABOUT IS UNIQUE GARDEN
CEDDI PLAZA IS OK BUT ONLY OK IF U TOO GET MONEY, AND TOO MANY KIDS DON INFILTRATE THE PLACE SPOIL AM
AMIGO'S, THOSE LEBANEESE ARE QUITE RACIST.
GRAND SQUARE, NA ONLY FOR ICE-CREAM AND A BIT OF SHOPPING.

IF U WAN REALLY CATCH FUN, U FIT GO KARU, NYANYA. THERE IS ONE PLACE THEY CALL ZIMBABWE WEY DEY HAPPEN WELL-WELL. ENUFF PALM WINE AND BUSH MEAT WITH LIVE BAND.

ABUJA, WATCH OUT FOR ME. ILL BE BACK SOON,
Re: Holla Fct Nairalanders!strictly For The Honeyz & Bobos Of Abuja by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jun 07, 2008
@gabe_logan
u r rite hommy,ceddi plaza is so unrealistic but thank God its there
but never been to karu b4.can u believe that faze was in the fct yrstday and the show was in karu.stupid organizers i was gonna say until i saw ur post.dunno that stuffs happen in all those places man.
Re: Holla Fct Nairalanders!strictly For The Honeyz & Bobos Of Abuja by gabelogan(m): 10:26pm On Jun 07, 2008
@ gbenga_tk

all those places dey happen. the night life at abacha barracks is very lively. a lot of cheap drinks, rowdy atmosphere and cheap women (depending on hw u like to catch fun, thats hw i like to catch my own fun though)
also at area 11, behind one a big hotel and shopping mall (ive forgotten the name of the hotel but i think the shopping mall is efab mall or something ). there are about three hang-out joints there with live band and point and kill. the area is usually very lively in the evenings.

but that karu area, i'd advice u to go there with someone who is conversant with the place cos the place is kinda rowdy and u can easily get lost there. plus the crime rate is a lot higher than what is obtainable in the city centre.

have fun
Re: Holla Fct Nairalanders!strictly For The Honeyz & Bobos Of Abuja by babycool(f): 9:02pm On Jun 08, 2008
Hi

My favourite places are

Dome [/b]for bowling and Salsa

[b]Chelsea Hotel
for swimming

Grand square
and[b] Amigos[/b] for ice cream

Ceddi plaza for sight seeing and movies

Millenium park
for a romantic walk

Wuse market and park n shop for shopping
Re: Holla Fct Nairalanders!strictly For The Honeyz & Bobos Of Abuja by gabelogan(m): 1:31am On Jun 09, 2008
@ BABYCOOL

U LOOK REAL HOT!! GREAT BODY
Re: Holla Fct Nairalanders!strictly For The Honeyz & Bobos Of Abuja by olajide8(m): 3:58pm On Jun 09, 2008
i guess i would love to hook up with a babe say between ages 28-31, she must be fair, have beautiful fingers and toes, and be of average height of 5ft 7"-5ft 9"most preferably a yoruba, you know culture - she must have naturally long hair too- then send your email, then you might get to meet me- maybe at one of the exotic places in town- abuja
Re: Holla Fct Nairalanders!strictly For The Honeyz & Bobos Of Abuja by babycool(f): 4:52pm On Jun 09, 2008
gabe_logan:

@ BABYCOOL

You LOOK REAL HOT!! GREAT BODY

Easy boy! wink

olajide_07:

i guess i would love to hock up with a babe say between ages 28-31, she must be fair have beautiful fingers and toes an average height of 5ft 7"-5ft 9"most preferably a youruba girl you know culture and must have naturally long hair then send you mail then you might get to meet me maybe at one of the exotic places in town abuja

You wey dey find Miss Nigeria to 'hock up' with, u no go paste ya own pic? You like better thing make them see you first!
Re: Holla Fct Nairalanders!strictly For The Honeyz & Bobos Of Abuja by gabelogan(m): 5:32pm On Jun 09, 2008
@ BABYCOOL

I WAS JUST APPRECIATING WHAT UR MAMMA GAVE U.
Re: Holla Fct Nairalanders!strictly For The Honeyz & Bobos Of Abuja by tkb417(m): 11:57am On Jun 10, 2008
@Babycool
u come to Chelsea to swim?
ermmmm, whn next u going to come swimming? thts where im holed up most times

@topic
Dres bar. . .thats my fav
Grandsquare is beside me, just go der to buy stuffs and icecream
cedi for movies
Dome. .been a while i go der. Nothing new, same old faces everytime

all the parks are wack!!!!
u guys beware or some anacondas will appear one day
hehehehe
Re: Holla Fct Nairalanders!strictly For The Honeyz & Bobos Of Abuja by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jun 10, 2008
nobody mentioned ibiza!chealsea pool aint that large.nicon luxury pool is grand.
@oyarose.hey buddie,u havent been online since.we avent complteted our lil chat
whaddya u guys fink abt a nairalander abuja party in DEC?where wld be d grandest lactn?
post ur ideas and how do u fink we can org it?
Re: Holla Fct Nairalanders!strictly For The Honeyz & Bobos Of Abuja by loveme(f): 2:53pm On Jun 10, 2008
i like hanging out in gardens cos of the atmosphere, like Abuja \garden its so quiet n i like d quietness, unique garden e.t.c. Also Transcorp Hilton, Also Blakes on Friday nites,
Re: Holla Fct Nairalanders!strictly For The Honeyz & Bobos Of Abuja by babycool(f): 10:42pm On Jun 10, 2008
@tkb417
Sure! One these days

@ gbenga_tk

Ibiza Hmmmm. . . wink
Re: Holla Fct Nairalanders!strictly For The Honeyz & Bobos Of Abuja by Creamish(f): 6:26pm On Jun 13, 2008
HMM. . . wassap ma neighbours!! grin
Re: Holla Fct Nairalanders!strictly For The Honeyz & Bobos Of Abuja by superboi(m): 11:12pm On Jun 13, 2008
heyya my abuja people how una dey?
Re: Holla Fct Nairalanders!strictly For The Honeyz & Bobos Of Abuja by vampire(m): 4:57am On Jun 21, 2008
@babycool/loveme
Hey i live in Abuja, give me a buzz lets hook up ok?
Re: Holla Fct Nairalanders!strictly For The Honeyz & Bobos Of Abuja by princessk1: 3:55pm On Jul 25, 2008
kiss
Re: Holla Fct Nairalanders!strictly For The Honeyz & Bobos Of Abuja by gabelogan(m): 3:57pm On Jul 25, 2008
vampire:

@babycool/loveme
Hey i live in Abuja, give me a buzz lets hook up ok?

guy, just like dat?
Re: Holla Fct Nairalanders!strictly For The Honeyz & Bobos Of Abuja by Nobody: 5:55pm On Sep 07, 2014
Re: Holla Fct Nairalanders!strictly For The Honeyz & Bobos Of Abuja by StrafordSTONES(m): 4:55pm On Dec 21, 2020
Re: Holla Fct Nairalanders!strictly For The Honeyz & Bobos Of Abuja by Lifenut: 11:55pm On Dec 25, 2020
babycool:

Easy boy! wink

You wey dey find Miss Nigeria to 'hock up' with, u no go paste ya own pic? You like better thing make them see you first!

Let's chat on Whatsapp, drop me yah line or mail me on tjfarmsclo@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

.. / Looking For Birthmate / Awka Awake - Thread For Matured Minds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.