Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,258 members, 7,818,881 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

The Mafia Manager - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Mafia Manager (3737 Views)

The Mafia Manager A Must Read Book For Every Entrepreneurs / Abeg Where Can I Get The Book Called The Mafia Manager / Let Us Stop The Aliko Dangote Mafia Gang-up Against African Petroleum Plc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Mafia Manager by mcfynest(m): 6:29am On Aug 16, 2013
this thread is created to discuss what we learn from reading the book titled the mafia manager by V. what did you gain from reading it, how as it affected your life, relationship and business? and quotable quotes that has helped you so far. you dont know who you are helping
Re: The Mafia Manager by trekkie: 6:45am On Aug 16, 2013
i love this book. i learned a lot about office politics grin but i think the most profound thing i got from the book is
" do business with your family as though they were strangers and strangers as though they were family" soooo true smiley

i have to go and dust that book and read again. thanks for reminding me of one of the books that was a pleasure to read.

1 Like

Re: The Mafia Manager by afinity: 6:48am On Aug 16, 2013
Mafia manager or mafia landlord what I know is the latter, you can learn to make money online without investing @ www.nairaclass.com/forum
Re: The Mafia Manager by newacca: 6:59am On Aug 16, 2013
Every button man has a capo's suit in his closet.
Don't tie up a dog with the gut of a pig.
I learnt how to make decisions and take risk.
Re: The Mafia Manager by mcfynest(m): 8:40am On Aug 16, 2013
trekkie: i love this book. i learned a lot about office politics grin but i think the most profound thing i got from the book is
" do business with your family as though they were strangers and strangers as though they were family" soooo true smiley

i have to go and dust that book and read again. thanks for reminding me of one of the books that was a pleasure to read.

gosh so so tru. after reading the book. i had to start up my business far frm home. it realy pays
Re: The Mafia Manager by mcfynest(m): 8:42am On Aug 16, 2013
newacca: Every button man has a capo's suit in his closet.
Don't tie up a dog with the gut of a pig.
I learnt how to make decisions and take risk.

yap bro..... it also taught me not to do some jobs when i.can easily pay someone else to do it

1 Like

Re: The Mafia Manager by fieldbounty(m): 1:17pm On Dec 11, 2014
Pls, who has d eBook version of this book
Re: The Mafia Manager by Nobody: 7:30am On Dec 13, 2014
"You can get more done with a gun and a kind word,than with a kind word alone" - Al capone.

This quote in "Mafia Manager" is simillar to a line I read in an Hitler book which say humans only respond to "FEAR or greed"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Mafia Manager by jamace(m): 5:26pm On Dec 13, 2014
I love the book. Learnt a lot from it.
I learnt that nothing in life is free. You will pay for it some way. Let your secrets be secret for no one is to be trusted except yourself. You may get to the top through godfatherism/mentor but must pay the price.
Office rules and selection of employees to various positions must be critically done. Once in a while as the leader, you've got to do the dirty job to prove to your lieutenants that you are capable and in charge.
So many interesting topics.
"The world belong to the patient man"

3 Likes

Re: The Mafia Manager by ultrazone(m): 9:16pm On Feb 08, 2015
mm
Re: The Mafia Manager by Nobody: 7:00pm On Apr 04, 2019
Can anyone help me with a soft copy of this wonderful book please?
Re: The Mafia Manager by Tyche(m): 8:33pm On Apr 04, 2019
"Open your mouth and your wallet cautiously".

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Mafia Manager by planetx13: 1:11am On Apr 05, 2019
Tyche:

Yes bro.. . That's my best quote.....

Ciao
Re: The Mafia Manager by Nobody: 11:58am On Apr 05, 2019
planetx13:

Ciao
Powerful qoute, Powerful resolve.
Re: The Mafia Manager by joeeee240(m): 12:46pm On May 07, 2019
mcfynest:
this thread is created to discuss what we learn from reading the book titled the mafia manager by V. what did you gain from reading it, how as it affected your life, relationship and business? and quotable quotes that has helped you so far. you dont know who you are helping

Please bro, can you send the PDF file of the book to me or a link I can use. Thanks..
Re: The Mafia Manager by joeeee240(m): 12:47pm On May 07, 2019
planetx13:

Ciao

Please how can I get the PDF file?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Mafia Manager by joeeee240(m): 9:22am On May 22, 2019
Tyche:

Hey, please can you share with me the soft copy. Thanks
Re: The Mafia Manager by Tyche(m): 4:36pm On May 24, 2019
joeeee240:

Hey, please can you share with me the soft copy. Thanks

Don't have

1 Like

Re: The Mafia Manager by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jun 09, 2020
Please brother I need this book.
Please a brother should help a brother with a soft copy

(1) (Reply)

Receiving Payment In Kenya / Which Tribe Dominates Banking In Nigeria? / Gsm Recharge Voucher Printing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.