Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,565 members, 7,820,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Toolz's Outfit To Sharon Adeleke's Wedding In Lagos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toolz's Outfit To Sharon Adeleke's Wedding In Lagos (28465 Views)

Sharon Adeleke's White Wedding Pictures / Pictures From Sharon Adeleke's Wedding / Davido At Sharon Adeleke's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toolz's Outfit To Sharon Adeleke's Wedding In Lagos by Flirtyfemi: 8:30am On Aug 16, 2013
This is what Toolz wore t Davido's sister's wedding which held in Lagos yesterday...you like? http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/08/toolzs-outfit-to-sharon-adelekes.html

3 Likes

Re: Toolz's Outfit To Sharon Adeleke's Wedding In Lagos by Flirtyfemi: 8:31am On Aug 16, 2013
more photos

1 Like

Re: Toolz's Outfit To Sharon Adeleke's Wedding In Lagos by Nobody: 8:51am On Aug 16, 2013
They both look gorgeous

1 Like

Re: Toolz's Outfit To Sharon Adeleke's Wedding In Lagos by Nobody: 9:08am On Aug 16, 2013
cute sha....hw does a hundred likes feel like...plz show me
Re: Toolz's Outfit To Sharon Adeleke's Wedding In Lagos by MrAboki: 9:08am On Aug 16, 2013
I just wanna bend her over and spank her, pull her hair and have her call me daddy... grin

6 Likes

Re: Toolz's Outfit To Sharon Adeleke's Wedding In Lagos by nerodenero: 9:11am On Aug 16, 2013
African attire are always a class and modest.
Re: Toolz's Outfit To Sharon Adeleke's Wedding In Lagos by nerodenero: 9:12am On Aug 16, 2013
Babiloko: cute sha...neva knew tiwa had wings
Meaning she could fly then!
Re: Toolz's Outfit To Sharon Adeleke's Wedding In Lagos by angelTI(f): 9:26am On Aug 16, 2013
I nevr knew Tiwa and Tolu were this beautiful. They rocked their native attires so well and decent

Keep it up girls!

1 Like

Re: Toolz's Outfit To Sharon Adeleke's Wedding In Lagos by Nobody: 9:58am On Aug 16, 2013
Love ! Both looking beautiful kiss
Re: Toolz's Outfit To Sharon Adeleke's Wedding In Lagos by Nomski0(f): 10:11am On Aug 16, 2013
Love the native attire.......two super gorgeous women. Thumbs-up.

1 Like

Re: Toolz's Outfit To Sharon Adeleke's Wedding In Lagos by Nobody: 10:14am On Aug 16, 2013
Love the outfits
Re: Toolz's Outfit To Sharon Adeleke's Wedding In Lagos by goldenvicky(f): 10:38am On Aug 16, 2013
Mr Aboki: I just wanna bend her over and spank her, pull her hair ;Dand have her call me daddy... grin
hehehehe,Aboki keep dreaming.sha cum out from u̶̲̥̅̊я̩̥̊ dreamlan ;Dd
Re: Toolz's Outfit To Sharon Adeleke's Wedding In Lagos by MrAboki: 10:43am On Aug 16, 2013
goldenvicky: hehehehe,Aboki keep dreaming.sha cum out from u̶̲̥̅̊я̩̥̊ dreamlan ;Dd

That was exactly what Josephs brothers said..

Well.. Guess who fvcked Portiphars wife and became President of Egypt?! YES!! Goodluck Joseph.. grin

One day, I will have Toolz screaming 'Aboki, you are my Daddy' in ecstasy.. grin

Until then, where is that my 13yr old Wife sef.. angry

17 Likes

Re: Toolz's Outfit To Sharon Adeleke's Wedding In Lagos by Nobody: 11:21am On Aug 16, 2013
Is it my eyes or does she look slimmer?

Nice picture.
Re: Toolz's Outfit To Sharon Adeleke's Wedding In Lagos by dplomaticVal: 11:48am On Aug 16, 2013
haba,why did she hav to dress like that ni ...was that her traditional marriage undecided

2 Likes

Re: Toolz's Outfit To Sharon Adeleke's Wedding In Lagos by dplomaticVal: 11:53am On Aug 16, 2013

2 Likes

Re: Toolz's Outfit To Sharon Adeleke's Wedding In Lagos by Nobody: 1:05pm On Aug 16, 2013
Toolz of life!!! grin

She looks fab cheesy
Re: Toolz's Outfit To Sharon Adeleke's Wedding In Lagos by sexymoma(f): 1:06pm On Aug 16, 2013
Mr Aboki: I just wanna bend her over and spank her, pull her hair and have her call me daddy... grin
Stop Dreaming!!!
Re: Toolz's Outfit To Sharon Adeleke's Wedding In Lagos by Cestmoi1(f): 1:06pm On Aug 16, 2013
Re: Toolz's Outfit To Sharon Adeleke's Wedding In Lagos by Cestmoi1(f): 1:06pm On Aug 16, 2013
This is so lovely.they look gorgeous and i love their native attires.

1 Like

Re: Toolz's Outfit To Sharon Adeleke's Wedding In Lagos by Nobody: 1:12pm On Aug 16, 2013
I was there!
Re: Toolz's Outfit To Sharon Adeleke's Wedding In Lagos by mployer(m): 1:12pm On Aug 16, 2013
Mr Aboki:

That was exactly what Josephs brothers said..

Well.. Guess who fvcked Portiphars wife and became President of Egypt?! YES!! Goodluck Joseph.. grin

One day, I will have Toolz screaming 'Aboki, you are my Daddy' in ecstasy.. grin

Until then, where is that my 13yr old Wife sef.. angry
Blasphemy angry

2 Likes

Re: Toolz's Outfit To Sharon Adeleke's Wedding In Lagos by tellwisdom: 1:13pm On Aug 16, 2013
Who invited these ones?? angry
Re: Toolz's Outfit To Sharon Adeleke's Wedding In Lagos by joeadex(m): 1:13pm On Aug 16, 2013
watin concern me
Re: Toolz's Outfit To Sharon Adeleke's Wedding In Lagos by homesteady(m): 1:15pm On Aug 16, 2013
Where are the toolz??
I was expecting to see hammer and screw driver here! Mtcheeew!

1 Like

Re: Toolz's Outfit To Sharon Adeleke's Wedding In Lagos by Cleanman(m): 1:17pm On Aug 16, 2013
ItsModella: Toolz of life!!! grin

She looks fab cheesy
Nice yoruba native atire....always in sync for party groovez!....
Re: Toolz's Outfit To Sharon Adeleke's Wedding In Lagos by 50calibre(m): 1:17pm On Aug 16, 2013
Everytime I see pictures of this toolz, she is always wearing heavy make-up. i would like to see her without make up, and see what truly lies beneath.

1 Like

Re: Toolz's Outfit To Sharon Adeleke's Wedding In Lagos by passionate88: 1:18pm On Aug 16, 2013
Fine babes. Truely black is beautiful.
Re: Toolz's Outfit To Sharon Adeleke's Wedding In Lagos by Nobody: 1:20pm On Aug 16, 2013
Can we get a pic of her batty, plz? undecided

1 Like

Re: Toolz's Outfit To Sharon Adeleke's Wedding In Lagos by Nobody: 1:21pm On Aug 16, 2013
She is too fat and her hands look really short #crocodile thingz

1 Like

Re: Toolz's Outfit To Sharon Adeleke's Wedding In Lagos by timpaker(m): 1:22pm On Aug 16, 2013
Where is Tonto Dikeh? angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kaisha Umaru's Mother Gifts Her Land In Imo State (Video) / Larry Koldsweat Prefers To Be A Yoruba In Another Life / Rita Dominic Steps Out For AFRIFF Looking Gorgeous (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.