Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,216 members, 7,836,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

Hi - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Hi (770 Views)

Hi Folks, Will You Prefer To Be Jobless In Nigeria To Been Jobless In The Uk? / ThoniaSlim - Hi, looking foward to making new friends / nadine - Hi, I'm new (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hi by sweetaroma(f): 6:24pm On Jun 05, 2008
Hi

I have a immigration question. What if you have previously been to embassy to file application for visitor visa on an invitation that my godfather did for me ,some 4 years ago but however was told come back in 6mos which means denied. Now you are happily married and will soon have to go to the embassy for immigrant visa to come to USA. The question is my original passport had the wrong d.o.b printed on it but in my observations it clearly states by correct d.o.b which has been signed by authorized personal. They took my print the last 4 years ago now i have the new updated Nigerian passport with my d.o.b. corrected and printed on the data page of my passport when i go to embassy will they give me hard time if i explain if it arises, and show them my original passport with the incorrect d.o.b. My wife is going crazy over this ,please enlighten me on what i should do to ensure everything will be ok.
Re: Hi by oreofemi(f): 6:22pm On Jun 06, 2008
they will really give u hard time, infact age is nothing over here, if u are more than 18 u are all set, if u take the updated passport, they will deny u again.
Re: Hi by sweetaroma(f): 10:02pm On Jun 06, 2008
hi

I am over 18 my wife filed for me and used my correct d.ob. now i have a new passport with the correct d ob but i had to get one anyway my old 1 expired. someone else said i will be fine just show them the new passport which now matches the application. Please tell me i will be ok , are they going to see the one my godfather filed for me 4 years ago?.

(1) (Reply)

Should I Report To Efcc? / Seun, We Want To Place Our Photographs / Supply Crusher And Grinder Equipment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.