Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,924 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

Have A Faith That Can Shake Hell And Move Anything Else - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have A Faith That Can Shake Hell And Move Anything Else (486 Views)

The Catholic Pope Francis- There Is No Heaven Or Hell And Adam And Eve Not Real / What Special Way Do You Thank God That You Think Can Shake The Heaven? / Testimony Of Heaven And Hell And Rapture To Soon Happen By Pastor Rodolfo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have A Faith That Can Shake Hell And Move Anything Else by sidespin: 12:22pm On Aug 16, 2013
HAVE A FAITH THAT CAN SHAKE HELL AND MOVE ANYTHING ELSE

I remember one day being in Lancashire, and going around tosee some sick people. I was taken into a house where there was a young woman lying on her bed, a very helpless case. It was a case where the reason had gone, and many things were manifested there which were satanic, and I knew it.

She was only a young woman, a beautiful child. Then the husband, quite a young man, came in with a baby and he leaned over to kiss the wife. The moment he did she threw herself over on the other side of the bed, just as a lunatic would do, with no consciousness of the presence of the husband.

That was very heart-breaking. And then he took the baby and pressed the baby’s lips to the mother. Again another wild kind of thing happened. So he said to a sister who was attending her, “Have you anybody to help?” “Oh,” they said, “we have had everything.”

But I said, “Have you no spiritual help?” And her husband stormed out and said, “Help? You think that we believe in God after we have had seven weeks of no sleep, of maniac conditions? You think that we believe God? You are mistaken. You have come to the wrong house.”

And then a young woman about 18 or so just grinned at me and passed out of the door, and that finished the whole business. That brought me to a place of compassion for this woman that something had to be done, no matter what it was.

And then with my faith—oh, thank God for the faith. I began to penetrate the heavens, and I was soon out of that house I will tell you, for I never saw a man get anything from God who prayed on the earth. If you get anything from God you will have to pray into heaven for it is all there.

If you are living on the earth and expect things from heaven it will never come. If you want to touch the ideal you must live in ideal principles. And as I saw in the presence of God the limitations of my faith, there came another faith, a faith that could not be denied, a faith that took the promise, a faith that believed God’s Word. And I came from that presence back again to earth, but not the same man, under the same condition confronting me but in the name of Jesus, with a faith that could shake hell and move anything else.

I said, “Come out of her in the name of Jesus!” And she rolled over and fell asleep and wakened in 14 hours, perfectly sane and perfectly whole. Oh, there is faith. The faith that is in me. And Jesus wants to bring us all this morning into a place in line with God where we cease to be, for God must have the right of way, of thought, of purpose. God must have the way. (Smith Wigglesworth)

(1) (Reply)

Endtime Awareness(between Now And Then) {day 1} / Of Shepherds, Wolves And Blindmen – Coza, Pastor Biodun And Others / A Must Read-the Pilgrimage-the Pilgrim Progress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.