Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,241 members, 7,860,548 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:25 PM

After Teaching For 20 Years, This Teacher Clearly Needs A Teacher! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / After Teaching For 20 Years, This Teacher Clearly Needs A Teacher! (444 Views)

Parent's Reply To A Teacher's Comment On Child's School Report Card / Who Does This Teacher Represent During Your Secondary Sch Days? / See How A Teacher Brutalised His Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

After Teaching For 20 Years, This Teacher Clearly Needs A Teacher! by infonubia(m): 1:16pm On Aug 16, 2013
"Teacher, don't teach me nonsense!"

While some may find this video funny, I find it rather sad and annoying. This is a video of a teacher with 20 years experience but couldn't read properly. Edo State Governor, Adams Oshiomole expressed his dismay at the teacher's display of incompetency.

As the son of a teacher, I understand and appreciate the important role teachers play in our children's learning and development. However, to perform those roles, we need qualified teachers.

I hope this is a one-off and not a reflection of the state of the Nigerian education system.

Watch the video and share your thoughts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=quT33KJBSRY

http://www.infonubia.com/2013/08/after-teaching-for-20-years-this.html

(1) (Reply)

ASUU Is Fighting With The Senators Not The Fg. / ※~brain Teaser~※ / Oau Predegree Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.