Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,035 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Beverly Osu Is Beautiful! - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beverly Osu Is Beautiful! (4529 Views)

I Expose My Body To Inspire Upcoming Models - Beverly Osu / Bad Girl: SEE What Beverly Osu Is Doing In Her Room / "Beverly Osu Is A Diamond'"- Denrenle Edun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Beverly Osu Is Beautiful! by tomzman: 8:22am On Aug 17, 2013
Even a gorilla is beautiful in onila's eyes.
Reason: In onila's eyes, everything is beautiful. cool grin
Re: Beverly Osu Is Beautiful! by dasparrow: 3:43pm On Aug 17, 2013
Airforce1: Why z she dark skinnedundecided

Can't she bleach?

The same reason you are dark skin - and yet refused to bleach - and your dark skin is not shining and smooth like hers. Your dark skin is laden with pimples/acne making your face look like a pizza.

1 Like

Re: Beverly Osu Is Beautiful! by Gialmine(f): 10:23pm On Aug 18, 2013
Deolaw: Well I think most of you guys don't watch bba. The lady is ugly but has a nice smile if not too wide.
She is also ugly culturally. She dates the most ugly man contestant on bba.
Damn! She could not recite the national anthem. Shame to Nigeria she is...
GBAM!!
I won't blame Onila for thinking that she's beautiful coz she has justified this by saying 'I don't watch Big Brother'.
The truth is, she aint beautiful! She only looks good after using the right Make-ups ªϞd I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ 'photoshopped pictures lyk T̶̲̥̅ђΐ§ one.
And as for S.A's Angelo she dates? Oh no! He's damn ugly!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yomi Peters On Sick Bed Lesson For Nigeria Celebrities / Woman Throws CLASSIC Tantrum After Being Dumped By Boyfriend (PHOTOS) / "You Are Mad" Twitter Users Comes For Pastor Fatoyinbo, Daddy Freeze React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.