Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Last Post Views Replies "Call Me Lucifer" - Terry G - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Last Post Views Replies "Call Me Lucifer" - Terry G (591 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor Replies Blogger Who Wrote An Open Letter To Her And Tonto Dikeh / Terry G (ginger Man) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Last Post Views Replies "Call Me Lucifer" - Terry G by whispernaija2: 10:12pm On Aug 16, 2013

The talented musician cum producer in this interview talks about his career, family and why he prefers to be called Lucifer. Excerpts:

You had your first child sometime ago. How does it feel to be a father?

It’s the happiest thing that has ever happened to me. There is always a feeling one has never felt before, especially when it is the first time. It’s full of new experiences, and the truth is that it has brought good luck to my life.

Has it changed anything about you?

Yes, definitely. It has changed my lifestyle; I’m now a homely man, always at home playing with my kid. It has made me to be calm.
Tell us about his mother, Mimi?

She is lovely, understanding and very intelligent. It is always difficult to find the right partner, but I’m lucky to have found her.

When you first came to the industry you referred to yourself as Mr. Bling Bling, later it was Ginger, Akpako Master, and now you said people should call you Lucifer (devil)?

A lot of people got it wrong. Nevertheless, I’m in support of controversy. I knew it was going to cause controversies. What I actually meant was ‘look, see far’; meaning I’m seeing ahead. I told my crew members that it was going to generate controversies and I’m enjoying it.
Click HERE for more gists
Re: Last Post Views Replies "Call Me Lucifer" - Terry G by Nobody: 1:01am On Aug 17, 2013
nur change am

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Eva Alordiah Tries Something New / Aptech Lagos / Change Of Faith: Christainity Losess Popularity In The Uk, Islam Grows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.