Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:41 AM

Prospective Unn Student Check Here - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Prospective Unn Student Check Here (881 Views)

UNN Student Gets Scholarship From Frank Edwards For Drawing His Portrait(photo) / Prospective Unn De Student In Radiography? / PROSPECTIVE UNN STUDENTS(UNN POST UME SECRETS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prospective Unn Student Check Here by chidipupay(m): 1:54am On Jun 06, 2008
If you are a prospective lion or lioness, and you scored 200 and above, and you want information about their post ume and other information, you can send me a mail. chidexab2001@yahoo.com or you call me. 07031857980, Please do not even try to flash, I am willing to help without asking for anything, Greatest Lion and Lioness.
Re: Prospective Unn Student Check Here by mayorde(m): 12:50pm On Jun 06, 2008
hey wats up, how are u doing. i applied for direct entry to study accounting at nsuka, and i hve ben lookinig for someone to keep me infrmed.my name is mayowa, from lagos, my email is mayordenali@yahoo.com, my number 07025152350. will giv u a call.please i would like to know if unn conducts post DE as well. i am applying wit my ican-ats result andi used to be a science student sat for further mathematic in pace of economics, heip me find out if eonomics is not a compulsory requirement to study accounting at unn. thanks alot. will getin touch wt u grin
Re: Prospective Unn Student Check Here by Chimmy(m): 1:04pm On Jun 06, 2008
I wrote de past UME and scored 222, UNN is my first choice, to read Philosophy.

I will like to get informed on their UME cut off score for the course, P-UME Exam and other procedures.

Call me on: - 0806-070-1442 or
E-mail: - dewise1@yahoo.ca

Hail! 2all de GREAT LIONS & LIONESSES.
Re: Prospective Unn Student Check Here by dejo2007(m): 5:32pm On Jun 06, 2008
PLS, can i change my course becos i applied for accounting as first & second in the university. i want to change to [b]banking and finance as second choice then accounting first[/b]somebody pls help oooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Prospective Unn Student Check Here by c33b33(m): 1:31pm On Jun 07, 2008
yeah u can change course but u have to do now cos it will soon end,just hold ure 2,500naira only for the scratch card
Re: Prospective Unn Student Check Here by chidipupay(m): 10:05pm On Jun 11, 2008
@chimmy,

just be prepared i am not that sure of the cut off but i think it is btw 200 and above. Just be prepared.

@mayorde

They do conduct post ume for direct entry. Account department is at enugu campus. So i do not know if they will accept math for econs. But i will find out
Re: Prospective Unn Student Check Here by Orobert: 6:54pm On Jun 14, 2008
@Chidipupay,

Am very happy that you ve taken it upon yourself to help prospective Lions.
I will also want to help. 08030960094 is the number or mail caballero4all@yahoo.com
I wish to see you all here.We would all be happy!

God Bless Nigeria!
Re: Prospective Unn Student Check Here by chidipupay(m): 10:19pm On Jun 18, 2008
@orobert,

Thanks for helping out. I want all of these people to know that they can also make it to the den. irrespective of the financial background,religion and other things they might think, It is just for them to believe in themself. and bingo they are here. Long live UNN, The home og great lions and lionesses

(1) (Reply)

Malaysian Universities Pls! / Futo Pre-degree Resumes / Study In Canada,get Your Free Brochure And 2009 Calendar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.