Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,268 members, 7,836,213 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

How To Start My Tv Talk Show - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / How To Start My Tv Talk Show (557 Views)

My Tv Africa And English Premiership Matches / Moments With Mo (tv Talk Show) Cuts Out The Word God When Mentioned / The Bisi Olatilo Show: Bos Is The Boss Of All Tv Talk Shows In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Start My Tv Talk Show by ayoalfonso: 4:34am On Aug 17, 2013
Basically I need want to start a tv talk show was wondering what tv network will do. As the show is entrepreneurally inclined. Its for interviewing successful business minds especially in the tech world and entertainment industry to share their hustle story with us and their success " formula " . its actually looking great but does anyone know how he/she can connect me to any tv network to do a barter I.e tv network assisting me in production and airing tv the first / imitial 6 episodes of the show before I find sponsors. Advice smiley

(1) (Reply)

Name Your Best Cartoon Ever / Stop Bashing Nollywood On Nairaland / D'banj Becomes Beats By Dr. Dre African Ambassador

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.