Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,005 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Our Latest Letting Portfolio. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Our Latest Letting Portfolio. (677 Views)

Check This Latest Letting For All Category In Lagos Mainland / Latest Letting In Lagos Mainland:miniflat, Flat, Office space And Warehouse / PROJECT-MIND INNOVATIONS LTD -WORK PROFILE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Our Latest Letting Portfolio. by Chidoxyl(m): 5:33am On Aug 17, 2013
(1).
2-Bedroom Flat 2 Let in a very serene part of Agidingbi, Ikeja - Lagos.

** 3 tenants in the compound.
** The apartment has 2 toilets/1 bathroom.
** Compound has a garden.
** Parking space is massive.
** Premises has a drive way.

** Rent:- N800,000:00k per Annum.

(2).
4-Bedroom Semi-Detached Duplex, with a 2-Room Boysquarters 2 let in Magodo G.R.A. Phase 2 (Shangisha Area), Opposite the Lagos State Government Secretariat, Alausa, Ikeja.

** Rent:- N2.5m per annum.

(3).
Mini Flats 2 let in Akiode, Ojodu, Ikeja, Lagos.

** Rent:- N150,000:00k to N200,000:00k per annum.

(4).
Room and Parlour 2 let on Bashiru Street, Ojodu, Ikeja, Lagos.

** Rent:- N120,000:00k per annum.

(5).
3-Bedroom Flat 2 let on Unity Avenue, Very close to Crossing, Agbado.

FEATURES
** Large parking space.
** 4 tenants in the compound.
** 3 flats already tenanted: we are left with just this one flat.
** 2 gates leading into the compound.
** Seperate pre-paid metre.

** Rent:- N200,000:00k per annum.

(6).
A 2-Room Office Space 2 let in Akiode, Ojodu, Ikeja, Lagos.

** Rent:- N500,000:00k per annum.

For inspection, other enquiries & subsequent conclusion of any of these deals, please contact:
Chidi Ijere Daniel (CID),
First Heaven Property.
08034925499, 08123155598.
BB PIN: 24C936CA.
Email: firstheavenproperty@yahoo.com
Re: Our Latest Letting Portfolio. by Chidoxyl(m): 8:52am On Aug 20, 2013
Morning 2 U all.
Re: Our Latest Letting Portfolio. by Chidoxyl(m): 9:49am On Aug 22, 2013
Some are still available.
Re: Our Latest Letting Portfolio. by findngproperty: 1:13pm On Aug 22, 2013
Good day, you posted a reply on our topic and unfortunately, it was a violation of the rules in the forum and it was hidden. Kindly let us know your intention without going against the rules. Thank you
Chidoxyl: Some are still available.
Re: Our Latest Letting Portfolio. by Chidoxyl(m): 9:56am On Aug 27, 2013
findngproperty: Good day, you posted a reply on our topic and unfortunately, it was a violation of the rules in the forum and it was hidden. Kindly let us know your intention without going against the rules. Thank you

How do U mean "a violation of the rules in the forum?" If d reply I posted 2 U was hidden, then U need 2 ask d moderator why he choose 2 hide d reply I posted to U.
Re: Our Latest Letting Portfolio. by findngproperty: 10:25am On Aug 27, 2013
Good day Sir, I actually don't know the reason, cos I was not able to see it before it was removed but in times past whereby some of my posts were hidden, I came to understand where I went wrong. Also with the rules displayed every time we want to post, it helps to guide us and prevent our posts from being hidden.

Notwithstanding, I contacted you in order to find out the reason for getting in touch with us. You can send it to eoriaifo@gmail.com if it might be against the rules of the forum.

Thank you Sir.

Chidoxyl:

How do U mean "a violation of the rules in the forum?" If d reply I posted 2 U was hidden, then U need 2 ask d moderator why he choose 2 hide d reply I posted to U.
Re: Our Latest Letting Portfolio. by Chidoxyl(m): 8:47am On Sep 02, 2013
Some are still very much available. Let's know that which appeals 2 U.

(1) (Reply)

Very Decent 3 Bedroom Flat @ Joseph Harrison Estate Onike Yaba / Floor/wall Tiling / Uncompleted 4 Flats For Sale @ Obawole Ifako - #7.5m Asking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.