Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,053 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:18 AM

Clap For Me - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Clap For Me (3218 Views)

(clap Him) Or (clap For Him) Which One Is Correct???? / So MTN Gave Me 25MB Free Data! Clap, Clap, Clap!!! / Teen Stabs Himself To Death On Stage Audience Clap And Cheer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Clap For Me by Rhodalyn(f): 3:28pm On May 30, 2006
shocked  shocked  shocked lauryn! U're a ghanaian! Wow!! i never knew!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

now! U gotta bribe me not to tell Afeni what U just said to him shocked  shocked tongue cheesy
Re: Clap For Me by DaHitler(m): 3:29pm On May 30, 2006
Rhodalyn, I couldn't care less. Keep it a secret if you like.  cheesy
Re: Clap For Me by Rhodalyn(f): 3:30pm On May 30, 2006
but lauryn, eye asem paaaaaa o shocked  shocked  shocked  cheesy cheesy cheesy wo se aponky roff cheesy cheesy aponkye bi a ekon de no cheesy cheesy cheesy

ne te kraa wa dodo cheesy cheesy
Re: Clap For Me by edygirl(f): 3:30pm On May 30, 2006
@ lauryn,
             Just don't let anybody get on your nerves.Just laugh as usual.I bet you ain't nobody worths making you unhappy.
Re: Clap For Me by lauryn(f): 3:34pm On May 30, 2006
@ Rhoda
laugh my ass off
I'm not ghanian, but i understand a bit, u r so jokes.

@ Edygirl,
This kid called Afeni is just bein lame today, he's actually a smart kid, dont know y acts so friggin dumb sometimes just to get attention.
Re: Clap For Me by DaHitler(m): 3:41pm On May 30, 2006
Lauryn, I made a post about the top 3 lamest people on nairaland (You didn't make the list cheesy), and now you are using the term lame. I hope you are not using that word because you saw me using it. I guess what ever Afeni says must be gold. Am I right?

Its fine, Lauryn, I forgive you. You are actually a smart kid, but you are just being lame today. cheesy
Re: Clap For Me by edygirl(f): 3:46pm On May 30, 2006
I thought that somebody sincerely asked to be clapped for .How come someone else diverted the topic.
Re: Clap For Me by lauryn(f): 3:47pm On May 30, 2006
@ Afeni
lol, u chop winch abi winch chop u?. Do i seem 19 to u, i'm old enough to be ur Aunt, so plssssssss, all dem likul pikni, ras,,,,,,,,
Re: Clap For Me by Rhodalyn(f): 3:58pm On May 30, 2006
lol that kid called Afeni actually cracks me Up lol cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy such stupidity grin embarassed grin embarassed joking with everything thats not funny! even on his journey to death he's going to be laughing because he's soo dumb he wouldnt know what the fxxk is going on embarassed cheesy embarassed cheesy embarassed he'll be gone b4 he even realises embarassed grin cheesy embarassed cheesy cheesy embarassed
Re: Clap For Me by whitesoftx(m): 4:05pm On May 30, 2006
Ooops! angry Rhoda, why you hitting Afeni so hard thats not fear! would you let him grow please? together everybody achieve more!
Re: Clap For Me by Rhodalyn(f): 4:06pm On May 30, 2006
hey! angry whitesoftx why ya hitting on me
Re: Clap For Me by whitesoftx(m): 4:08pm On May 30, 2006
Am I? I dont think so, common, just an advice gurl! wake up kiss
Re: Clap For Me by eveseh(f): 5:15pm On May 30, 2006
am claping for u here now
Re: Clap For Me by hotangel2(f): 5:31pm On May 30, 2006
Okay im clapping. What has this got to do with this kids suffering in africa?
Re: Clap For Me by Rhodalyn(f): 5:33pm On May 30, 2006
whitesoftx:

Am I? I don't think so, common, just an advice girl! wake up kiss
cheesy cheesy kiss kiss i kinda Guessed that cheesy
Re: Clap For Me by Rhodalyn(f): 5:34pm On May 30, 2006
hot-angel:

Okay im clapping. What has this got to do with this kids suffering in africa?
whats this got to do with kidz suffering in Africa??
Re: Clap For Me by ikamefa(f): 6:11pm On May 30, 2006
@ mamaput clap clap clap clap clap clap grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Clap For Me by Rhodalyn(f): 6:13pm On May 30, 2006
i dont really get this topic! wot bout those who've been banned for like the 20th tyme, must we carry them Up in the sky or sumtin??
Re: Clap For Me by mamaput(f): 7:14pm On May 30, 2006
@ Rhodalyn the first time is always special.
The first time a teacher called me to the school because one of my kids misbehaved , i came home with a cake and we celebrated it. but thats a long story.
Re: Clap For Me by edygirl(f): 1:55am On May 31, 2006
@ Rhodalyn,
                    Don't be decieved into thinking that the reason for clapping was what she gave you.Girl this clapping of a thing started yesterday when I gave my own opinion on the topic a nollywood whatever wanted to seduce me and she took it so personal and started cu*Sing me out but she didn't know edygirl. I gave it to her the way she wanted it and later on I got banned. But I sensed I was going to get banned so I gave it to her the way she would say sth that would warrant her @$$  to be banned and she fell for it. Little after I was banned she followed suit.  Oh well I came back from school this afternoon and when I went to take alook at the thing , I saw that the topic has been locked and my own words were deleted and hers left which made her sound like a f&&L  and she now decided to do what I asked her to do "to clap for herself" but now she needs help from y'all so clap for her. Welldone class go grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. I don't give a sh**t if my @$$ gets banned again. Next time I would be gone.
Re: Clap For Me by lauryn(f): 1:57am On May 31, 2006
@ Edygirl
laugh my friggin ass off
Girl u r sth else
Re: Clap For Me by edygirl(f): 2:03am On May 31, 2006
@ lauryn
see me oo. if you let these ppl, they will change this topic.
Re: Clap For Me by lauryn(f): 2:04am On May 31, 2006
I know, eh?
Re: Clap For Me by mamaput(f): 3:22pm On May 31, 2006
edygirl  dont make me laugh .
Re: Clap For Me by edygirl(f): 3:35pm On May 31, 2006
I am not sure if I want to clarify you on what I meant when I said that ,so since you took it that way let's just forget it and let this topic open. You never know, you made my day and me talking about what happened that  day is just medicine after death. It's all good. I enjoyed every bit of it( how we started, got banned and the result). grin grin grin grin kiss kiss kiss kiss
But how come you deleted the question you asked me b/4
Re: Clap For Me by mamaput(f): 3:38pm On May 31, 2006
I thought they have banned you again good to see you are still around.(it seems many are in exil now)
Well to be honest i thought you meant you commanent as in "Washing pant in public"
well the only topic were people can get me is in child and female matters . grin grin
Re: Clap For Me by edygirl(f): 3:42pm On May 31, 2006
Didn't get that .what is commanent?
Re: Clap For Me by mamaput(f): 3:44pm On May 31, 2006
comment
Re: Clap For Me by mamaput(f): 3:45pm On May 31, 2006
comment
Re: Clap For Me by edygirl(f): 3:47pm On May 31, 2006
got ya
Re: Clap For Me by mamaput(f): 3:49pm On May 31, 2006
got to go,see u later
Re: Clap For Me by edygirl(f): 3:51pm On May 31, 2006
) wink wink wink kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Clean Nissan Bluebird Wagon(auto Gear) For Sale At 330k. / My 2015 Handsome Dude On Nairaland / Bungalow Designs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.