Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,234 members, 7,825,904 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Collection Of Certificate And Transcript From Unilorin - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Collection Of Certificate And Transcript From Unilorin (4943 Views)

69 Bag First Class As 6,710 Students Graduated From UNILORIN / Photos From Unilorin Students' Union Election Manifesto / Sos Transcript From Unilorin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Collection Of Certificate And Transcript From Unilorin by zeeh: 11:51am On Aug 17, 2013
since i had two times spill issues in unilorin before finally serving, i couldnt collect my certificate, now i need it plus my transcript to finish up an admission process for masters in the uk. i heard u cant have direct access to your own transcript, cuz d school sends it to the institution in need of it, but i need to attach it to some other documents before sending , pls, can someone tell me how to go about it
Re: Collection Of Certificate And Transcript From Unilorin by alolatee(m): 12:53pm On Aug 17, 2013
I applied for my personal copy of my transcript and went to collect it some months after.i must say it will be handed over to you in two weeks or at least in a month.thereis also the official copy apart from the personal copy which will be sent to the institution you are applying for.the courier services present at the fin bank premises will help you out for the official copy.the personal copy will be processed when you pay about 1500 naira to the bank and you change it to bank draft and then you go after that to the office to change it to receipt and you put down your name.you must remember the date you applied for it when going back there to collect it.that is it.
Re: Collection Of Certificate And Transcript From Unilorin by topiano22(f): 7:00pm On Sep 11, 2016
Please does any one know how much the courier charge for transcript

(1) (Reply)

The World's Finest Brains In One Photo / See What University Of Liverpool Put In Their School Premisis / Kaduna Polytechnic(kadpoly) Releases 2017/2018 Admission List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.