Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,606 members, 7,851,063 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:58 PM

Banned @ Islam Section - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Banned @ Islam Section (426 Views)

Angola Has Banned Islam To Save Their Country From Terrorists? / Angola Denies It Has Banned Islam / Why Do Angolan's Banned Islam In Their Country? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Banned @ Islam Section by basilico: 2:14pm On Aug 17, 2013
Mod M Why was I banned there? I cant post i am being told to wait for a few hours.why the intolerance oer there?
Re: Banned @ Islam Section by truthman2012(m): 3:09pm On Aug 17, 2013
basilico: Mod M Why was I banned there? I cant post i am being told to wait for a few hours.why the intolerance oer there?

The people there hate the truth. What they want is praise of their religion. Islam is full of secrets that if exposed and not controled by them, the religion will go into extinction in no long time. Some of them have seen the truth but indulge in self-deception. I pity them so much.
Re: Banned @ Islam Section by truthman2012(m): 3:12pm On Aug 17, 2013
basilico: Mod M Why was I banned there? I cant post i am being told to wait for a few hours.why the intolerance oer there?

The people there hate the truth. What they want is praise of their religion. Islam is full of secrets that if exposed and not controled by them, the religion will go into extinction in no long time. Some of them have seen the truth but indulge in self-deception.

I have been banned and re-banned times without number, I pity them so much.

(1) (Reply)

Loss Unto Gain, / Can Someone Pray For Will Of God In Choice Of Church? / The Lives You Touch - Winning Each Day Devotional

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.