Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,549 members, 7,847,275 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:32 PM

The Question 99% Of Muslims Cannot Answer - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The Question 99% Of Muslims Cannot Answer (681 Views)

Questions On The “innocence Of Muslims”. / Hurting the feelings of one and a half billion Muslims cannot be tolerated / In Honour Of Muslims That Lost Their Lives In Dana Air (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Question 99% Of Muslims Cannot Answer by LagosShia: 3:00pm On Aug 17, 2013
Re: The Question 99% Of Muslims Cannot Answer by Nobody: 4:52pm On Aug 17, 2013
i think the verse in Furqan should be more meaningful than the ability to list name and sequential number of each chapter. like everything in Quran, especially where interpretation is needed to know the meaning, the video may not be the only meaning and if it has not over simplified it. however other scholarship says that this verse addresses the fact that many people only read in the month of ramadhan for rewards as it is month of Quran. People try very hard to finish Quran and in other 11 months completely 'abandon it'. but the best way and relationship is reading Quran daily, even just few verses establishing consistency. this is similar to making tahajjud on a daily basis even only 2 rakah instead of doing the full 8 rakah in the month of ramadhan. some people are called abdramadhan instead of Abdulrahman. the message and encouragement of that verse are important that one should follow so that one is not from those who neglect or forget the Quran, while it is essential to know the names of each chapter as listed, it must be at least equally important to know the message of each verse.

Allah is Merciful and Knows Best.

Glory belong to Allah from this video and the other opinion, i am gonna be struggling from now onward that I pick up the musahf daily to recite Quran, even as little as 10 verses or as long as i have the ability, InshaAllah. May Allah help us and make our feet firm on this way [Islam]. Amin.

(1) (Reply)

I Wanna Know / Great Lessons From Prophet Muhammad (saw) / Free 1k Giveaway: Day 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.