Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,857 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

How To Get To Oyingbo(iddo) From Oshodi?? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Get To Oyingbo(iddo) From Oshodi?? (13684 Views)

Petrol Tanker Leaks Fuel At Oshodi - Pics / Bird Turns To Woman After Electric Shock In Oshodi, Lagos (graphic Pictures) / Pictures From Area Fight In Oshodi Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get To Oyingbo(iddo) From Oshodi?? by Aedesmuskeeto: 6:56pm On Aug 17, 2013
Pls can someone explain to me on How to get to oyingbo from oshodi??

I mean how do i get to iddo to be specific?

*waiting*
Re: How To Get To Oyingbo(iddo) From Oshodi?? by Aedesmuskeeto: 7:43am On Aug 21, 2013
Can Someone pls help
Re: How To Get To Oyingbo(iddo) From Oshodi?? by bolorunfem(f): 9:40am On Aug 21, 2013
Ask for where buses going to Yaba load in Oshodi,or join BRT along the Agege Motor Road under the pedestrian bridge, alight at the last stop (Yaba) Right there you will hear conductors of smaller buses calling 'Oyingbo-Oyingbo', join one and in 3 minutes you'll find yourself in Oyingbo, Iddo is a very short distance from Oyingbo bus stop, simply ask for direction. Bon voyage wink

1 Like

Re: How To Get To Oyingbo(iddo) From Oshodi?? by davades(m): 11:19am On Aug 21, 2013
well said
Re: How To Get To Oyingbo(iddo) From Oshodi?? by Aedesmuskeeto: 11:23am On Aug 21, 2013
@bolufemi.... Thanks man

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Most Important Lessons You Have Learnt In 2022? / Having A Rough 2019 So Far? Read THIS / Cash Club Nigeria Is A New Donation Site You Can Start With N5000 And Earn 20000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.