Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,765 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:29 PM

Project Fame And X Factor Which Of These Reality Shows Do You Think Is The Best - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Project Fame And X Factor Which Of These Reality Shows Do You Think Is The Best (690 Views)

DJ Switch Wins Glo X Factor [PHOTOS] / 12-year-old Boy With Amazing Voice On Glo X Factor / X-Factor Auditions (Port-Hacourt/Abuja) - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Project Fame And X Factor Which Of These Reality Shows Do You Think Is The Best by banky0503(m): 9:05pm On Aug 17, 2013
I am watching X factor on my TV right now and I just seat there like one of the judge accessing both programme from the cool of my sitting room, fellow nairalander can I hear your views.
Re: Project Fame And X Factor Which Of These Reality Shows Do You Think Is The Best by Nobody: 9:26pm On Aug 17, 2013
What do u mean by project fame? X factor beats it hands down when it comes to the entertainment, The judges, the wisdom, the background, and the contestants themselves. Xfactor is filled with suspense and at the same time, very hilarious!!! Xfactor for me anytime of the day...
Re: Project Fame And X Factor Which Of These Reality Shows Do You Think Is The Best by Anyi3(m): 9:52pm On Aug 17, 2013
angry
Re: Project Fame And X Factor Which Of These Reality Shows Do You Think Is The Best by Nobody: 10:02pm On Aug 17, 2013
project x factor tongue
Re: Project Fame And X Factor Which Of These Reality Shows Do You Think Is The Best by bclipse(f): 9:21am On Aug 19, 2013
Project fame is da best x factor nt much talent ther

1 Like

Re: Project Fame And X Factor Which Of These Reality Shows Do You Think Is The Best by banky0503(m): 10:33am On Aug 19, 2013
i keep looking for what will drop my jaw from x factor.... bros not yet a lot is happening at project fame most paticipant in X factor wont survive project fame .....no sentiment

1 Like

Re: Project Fame And X Factor Which Of These Reality Shows Do You Think Is The Best by banky0503(m): 10:33am On Aug 19, 2013
i keep looking for what will drop my jaw from x factor.... bros not yet a lot is happening at project fame most participant in X factor wont survive project fame .....no sentiment

1 Like

Re: Project Fame And X Factor Which Of These Reality Shows Do You Think Is The Best by banky0503(m): 10:34am On Aug 19, 2013
I keep looking for what will drop my jaw from x factor till date.... bros not yet, but a lot is happening at project fame most participant in X factor wont survive project fame .....no sentiment

1 Like

Re: Project Fame And X Factor Which Of These Reality Shows Do You Think Is The Best by joywendy(f): 10:56am On Aug 19, 2013
Which kind question be this? D answer is obvious na it is mtn project fame of course. Glo x factor na copy copy. The original x factor is noting like it.MPF is far better. The glo x factor looks like they are acting, it doesn't. Feel real at all. I don't see what is so special about it. MPF are more organized.
Re: Project Fame And X Factor Which Of These Reality Shows Do You Think Is The Best by joywendy(f): 10:59am On Aug 19, 2013
banky0503: i keep looking for what will drop my jaw from x factor.... bros not yet a lot is happening at project fame most participant in X factor wont survive project fame .....no sentiment
yes am with u.some of them will not even smell the auditions talk less of entering...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Fans Of Animation And Catoons / How To Call A Radio Programme With Ease / MTN Project Fame: Kumi Withdraws From Competition On Medical Ground

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.