Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,641 members, 7,861,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 02:41 AM

Manager: Olamide Will Feature On Your Song For Nothing Less Than 1million Naira - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Manager: Olamide Will Feature On Your Song For Nothing Less Than 1million Naira (624 Views)

Olajumoke, Ex-Agege Breadseller To Feature On CNN / These Throwback Photos Of Olamide Will Show You That Hard Work Really Pays / JUST FOR FUN:- If Not For Music, What Do You Think Olamide Will Be Good At? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Manager: Olamide Will Feature On Your Song For Nothing Less Than 1million Naira by Nobody: 7:00am On Aug 18, 2013
Levels af change oh... a call was placed to Olamide's Manager, Rachael as regards his current fee to collabo with someone.... In her words,

"We’re not ready to do that and even if we want to do that, the fee is very high…It’s one million naira for now
She also said the 1 million naira fee for an Olamide collaboration could go higher in as early as a month’s time! In other collabo related news Ice Prince recently revealed that he does not charge to guest feature on another artistes track. He said

"I’ve never collected a kobo to do a collabo with any artiste. If the song is dope send it to me and I’ll work with it
What do you think about Olamide's charges.... Is it absurd...or it's just a normal thing.... Put in mind "just collabo"
http://.com/2013/08/manager-olamide-will-feature-on-your.html
Re: Manager: Olamide Will Feature On Your Song For Nothing Less Than 1million Naira by LyndaRoyce22(f): 7:48am On Aug 18, 2013
Empty vessels make the loudest noise....... >:
Re: Manager: Olamide Will Feature On Your Song For Nothing Less Than 1million Naira by Nobody: 8:53am On Aug 18, 2013
wen we broke u nur dey, wen we dey trek go shows u nur dey,u nur send us wen packagin nur dey, if u wan my services my guy u go pay....olamide said dat in is song 'jale'

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Picture Of Yvonne Nelson And Akon / Yaaay.... Dancer Kaffy Is Pregnant With Her Second Baby. / The Smiths Are The Funniest Celebrity Family At The 2013 MTV Video Music Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.