Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,472 members, 7,861,366 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:47 AM

MUST READ: Open Letter From Fan To Olamide - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / MUST READ: Open Letter From Fan To Olamide (1071 Views)

Wizkid Tweets About Song With Drake Topping Itunes Gets Epic Reply From Fan(pic / "Boring Asshole" - Fan To Jlim Iyke, Jim Went Hard On A Fan / "Your Birkin Bag Is Fake" - Fan To Linda Ikeji, 'I'm Too Rich To Buy Fake Bag', (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MUST READ: Open Letter From Fan To Olamide by Nobody: 8:03am On Aug 18, 2013
I am a fan of yours and I have followed your growth from the days with Id Cabasa and the Coded Tunes crew, to your days under Toni Payne’s management. Parting ways with her was quite risky but I felt it was a move worth making as you needed a fully dedicated management to grow your career. That move paid off and you’re now better off for it.Pitching your tent with 1805 Entertainment, your immense talent and the void left by Dagrin’s demise meant only one thing – A top spot for you! I am glad you fit in perfectly. A bolder move to start YBNL Nation and you going ahead to drop your second album on the YBNL Nation/1805 Entertainment imprint was another risky move that still paid off. At that point, I knew the “god of music” was behind you.Though it wasn’t so surprising to see the street embrace the album cos of it quality street wise content, the rate at which the “butties” accepted you too was alarming. People preached the YBNL gospel and gladly talked about how good the album was. Even my cool friend Barr. Fola Alade became an advocate of “Razz being the new Cool”, no thanks to you. But while we where enjoying Jale, Street Love, Jesu O kola, Stupid Love, First of All, Ilefo Illuminati amongst other beautiful songs, dear Olamide, you unconsciously killed the album!Yes, you unfortunately killed it by releasing....
Click link to read more
http://.com/2013/08/must-read-open-letter-from-fan-to.html#more

Re: MUST READ: Open Letter From Fan To Olamide by donigspain(m): 8:40am On Aug 18, 2013
I refuse to click no gaddam link to a modafurk'n blogangry
Post the damn full story here!
Re: MUST READ: Open Letter From Fan To Olamide by yunfazz: 11:32am On Aug 18, 2013
@doni, if u are not ready to click the link, can u pls get away from the road and not comment with ur foul words! Wooow @ op, I had to continue reading cos that was classical write-up. When u see passionate articles like this from someone who is really concerned abt his or favourite star, the star has got to listen....that's why the likes of few superstars like Dbanj have good and professional Business Managers cos point of equilibrium is always constant! However, I think with the 1 million Naira featuring fee, he is using it as a gimmick to curtail no of features....however, he needs to effectively use that without being hated by his colleagues, its his career and not theirs! Olamide has really woowed a lot of ppl even critics like me! Fantastic write up I must say, whoever it is that wrote it!

1 Like

Re: MUST READ: Open Letter From Fan To Olamide by Omobarca: 2:04pm On Aug 18, 2013
Most defo not clicking your link.
Re: MUST READ: Open Letter From Fan To Olamide by donigspain(m): 5:25pm On Aug 18, 2013
@yunfazz
You mean you wrote all these just from that article?:O Good for you.

(1) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji Threatens To Slap EME Singer Skales? / What??? MUST SEE&READ – What Jesus Says About Homosexuality / Banky W With Aunt And Cousin On Christmas Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.