Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,441 members, 7,823,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

Funny Names Of Churches You Have Seen ;D - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Funny Names Of Churches You Have Seen ;D (1422 Views)

Photos Of Nigerian Churches With Funny Names. / Photos: Hilarious Names Of Churches/ Ministries / Top 10 Churches You Would Find At Every Corner In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny Names Of Churches You Have Seen ;D by Nobody: 8:41am On Aug 18, 2013
I leave in Benin where there're over 2,000,000,000 churches in the city!! no street has less than five churches. its same in other cities like Lagos, Ph and Abuja.
because of the number of churches I think they have exhausted the name to give it.

some are:

Go and tell Ahab that Elijah is here Ministries – Benin;

God is Real Ministry.
motto: “Jesus no get muscle but he get power”; Jesus The Landlord,

We The Relaxing Pew Ministry- Port Harcourt;

Best Spot In The Land of
God Church – Apapa Lagos;

Trigger Happy Ministry. Motto- “always
firing the devil’;

Kasabubu Church of God – Ibadan;

Jesus Knows His
Children Ministry – Benin;

Seven Thunders of Jesus – Abuja;

Face to
Face Ministry- Kogi;

Angels on Fire Chapel of Peace;

Liquid Fire
Ministries (Suleja, Niger State;

By Fire By Fire Ministry;

David Killed
Goliath Ministry (Kaduna);

House of Jehova’s Padawans (TransAmadi,
PH);

My Brother is a Christian Church Of God- Benin;

High Tension
Ministry;

Devil go hear am Jesus Ministry- Warri, Delta;

Accredited
Church of God – Abuja;

Chukwudi & Son Evangelical Ministry, Aba;

Power Pass Power Church Of The Mountain
Ministry Incorporated;

Ministry Of The Unclad Wire – Bayelsa State;

God’s Mennonite Church;

Hurricane Miracle Ministry;

Healing Tsunami Ministry;

Satan in
Trouble Ministry; Fire for Fire Ministry;

Fist of Fury (NTA Road, Port
Harcourt). this one got me rolling on the floor

abeg add your owngrin grin
Re: Funny Names Of Churches You Have Seen ;D by Nobody: 9:10am On Aug 18, 2013
hahahaha...
up up Jesus down down satan ministry
clap for Jesus ministry
Jesus the chief corner stone ministry..I'll write more when I remember. gringrin
Re: Funny Names Of Churches You Have Seen ;D by Godmother(f): 9:28am On Aug 18, 2013
I have seen Ikechukwu and sons evangelical ministry /smiley I couldn't stop laughing
Re: Funny Names Of Churches You Have Seen ;D by Nobody: 9:44am On Aug 18, 2013
Godmother: I have seen Ikechukwu and sons evangelical ministry /smiley I couldn't stop laughing
Buhahahahahahaha!! Na company be that ni
Re: Funny Names Of Churches You Have Seen ;D by Tolexander: 9:47am On Aug 18, 2013
Holy water from river Jordan evangelical ministry.

Rise up and walk international mission.

Bank in the mouth of the fish glorious mission.

Seven halleluyas christian church of God.
Re: Funny Names Of Churches You Have Seen ;D by nora544: 9:53am On Aug 18, 2013
And all want money from there members - and all have to fight that they are better - I hear when you have no work make a church in nigeria.

I want to ask how long they have to study the bible that they can open a church 6 month is this right.

In my country a priest or a pastor must enter the University and it takes about 5 years until they can preach in a church.
Re: Funny Names Of Churches You Have Seen ;D by Nobody: 9:58am On Aug 18, 2013
My Oga at the Top Evangelical ministries grin

1 Like

Re: Funny Names Of Churches You Have Seen ;D by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:58am On Aug 18, 2013
Up your jesus Ministry.
Re: Funny Names Of Churches You Have Seen ;D by Godmother(f): 10:01am On Aug 18, 2013
@ Baybe

I tire oh! Lol. Its so clear that dude is setting up the 'business' for himself and family.

1 Like

Re: Funny Names Of Churches You Have Seen ;D by Nobody: 10:52am On Aug 18, 2013
nora544: And all want money from there members - and all have to fight that they are better - I hear when you have no work make a church in nigeria.

I want to ask how long they have to study the bible that they can open a church 6 month is this right.

In my country a priest or a pastor must enter the University and it takes about 5 years until they can preach in a church.

which country is that?

don't tell it's in Africa
Re: Funny Names Of Churches You Have Seen ;D by nora544: 11:13am On Aug 18, 2013
Yungwizzzy:

which country is that?

don't tell it's in Africa

I live in europa and that is the same in every country in europa.

I know that catholic priest in nigeria also have to go to the University or what it is called in nigeria.
Re: Funny Names Of Churches You Have Seen ;D by Nobody: 1:07pm On Aug 18, 2013
Lol @ chukwudi and sons. @least d pastor is being frank he is doing business
Re: Funny Names Of Churches You Have Seen ;D by FlyboyZee: 1:45pm On Aug 18, 2013
U go fear Church name na

(1) (Reply)

The First Principles Of The Oracles Of God / A Nairalander Prophesied About Synagogue Church Disaster!. It's Shocking! / See What It Exactly Looks Like Not To Pay Your Tithe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.