Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,485 members, 7,812,507 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:29 PM

Burna Boy: "I Don't Smoke, Single And No Time For Ladies" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy: "I Don't Smoke, Single And No Time For Ladies" (555 Views)

"I Am Still Single And Searching" - Linda Ikeji / Cynthia Morgan, Lover Clash Over Burna Boy Kiss / One Of The Cutest Little Boy I Have Ever Seen. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Burna Boy: "I Don't Smoke, Single And No Time For Ladies" by Nobody: 9:28am On Aug 18, 2013
Excerpts from Burna Boy's interview with Bella Naija today:

Burna Boy is ‘hot cakes’ for the ladies so my first question is – Are you single?
Yeah, man.
Are you looking for a Mrs. Right?
Not really, man, I’ve just dropped an album… I don’t have time for that (laughs).
You have a lot of tattoos and they are easily one of your identifiers. What inspired you to get your first tattoo?
It’s me, man, you get me. It’s a decision that I made.
Are there some of them that mean more to you?
Every single one of them is very significant to me because everything on my body is a story so it kind of represents who I am. That’s what tattoos are all about, really – representation of one’s self artistically. I’m a big fan of art.
Do you have any celebrity crushes?
None at the moment… outside Naija, I haven’t thought about that, may be Rihanna. Nah! Rihanna’s now somehow sef (laughs). Mehn, I don’t know again oh. Everyone has broken my heart (laughs).
Has a girl ever dumped you before?
A very very long time ago, yeah.
What caused the break-up?
I can’t even remember. I think I cheated or something but I really can’t remember. I think it was even herself (points to a beautiful girl seated in the room).

To read more click http://.com/2013/08/burna-boy-i-dont-smoke-single-and-no.html

Re: Burna Boy: "I Don't Smoke, Single And No Time For Ladies" by Nobody: 10:03am On Aug 18, 2013
ok

(1) (Reply)

Wande Coal / Mayweather Wins Again / Haters And Losers Interesting Write Up By Charly Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.