Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,286 members, 7,829,649 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Need An Automobile Engineer's Advice - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Need An Automobile Engineer's Advice (812 Views)

Help! I Need Sound Automobile Engineer For My Highlander Hybrid / Need An Automobile Engineer Advice / I Became An Automobile Apprentice At 7 – Coscharis Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need An Automobile Engineer's Advice by halmat(m): 10:27am On Aug 18, 2013
Good day,
Am a mechanical Engineering student of Kwarastate polytechnic, just concluded my first year though studying as a part time student. I want to know the steps for me to be a professional Automobile Engineer after studying my Higher National Diploma. Also as a Nigerian I wish to know the best place to study to study it. Any form of help is highly Appreciated. Thanks in Anticipation.
Re: Need An Automobile Engineer's Advice by LongeOmolaja(m): 5:24pm On Aug 19, 2013
Do you mean you want to learn as apprentice?
Re: Need An Automobile Engineer's Advice by cardoctor(m): 1:53am On Aug 20, 2013
I Don't really know where you may study automobile engineering here in Nigeria. I studied in the UK but I'm sure there may be places, probably in Lagos where you could possibly acquire a certificate in Automobile Mechatronics. I hope someone else may offer a contribution that may have more information on that.

Best advice is to attach yourself to a garage local to your area and at least start your learning on the practical hang of things.

Car-Doctor.

1 Like

Re: Need An Automobile Engineer's Advice by halmat(m): 1:38pm On Aug 20, 2013
car-doctor:
I Don't really know where you may study automobile engineering here in Nigeria. I studied in the UK but I'm sure there may be places, probably in Lagos where you could possibly acquire a certificate in Automobile Mechatronics. I hope someone else may offer a contribution that may have more information on that.

Best advice is to attach yourself to a garage local to your area and at least start your learning on the practical hang of things.

Car-Doctor.
I have already siezed this my year 1 holiday learning from an apprentice in our locality, but want to know steps to become a professional in the field like yours.
Re: Need An Automobile Engineer's Advice by cardoctor(m): 10:14pm On Aug 20, 2013
halmat: I have already siezed this my year 1 holiday learning from an apprentice in our locality, but want to know steps to become a professional in the field like yours.

That's the first step.

Try calling Gbola Oba on 08080806686. He might be able to help.
Re: Need An Automobile Engineer's Advice by halmat(m): 7:30am On Aug 21, 2013
car-doctor:

That's the first step.

Try calling Gbola Oba on 08080806686. He might be able to help.
fenx sir,
Re: Need An Automobile Engineer's Advice by autofreak2020(m): 5:21pm On Aug 21, 2013
I was once i your shoes bro, i am also a mechanical engineering student there in UNILORIN now in part 5, i was fotunate to meet a great mentor here on nairaland and our relationship is still waxing stronger.
I have been expecting him to reply your post since yesterday, but i guess he is damn busy. Everything can't be discussed on this forum, i'm gonna contact you as soon as i get to Ilorin to resume my last session in that school, all i need from you is to send me a mail and let get started and rob minds together on way forward. I wish you a successful career bro.

1 Like

Re: Need An Automobile Engineer's Advice by halmat(m): 10:44pm On Aug 21, 2013
auto_freak2020: I was once i your shoes bro, i am also a mechanical engineering student there in UNILORIN now in part 5, i was fotunate to meet a great mentor here on nairaland and our relationship is still waxing stronger.
I have been expecting him to reply your post since yesterday, but i guess he is damn busy. Everything can't be discussed on this forum, i'm gonna contact you as soon as i get to Ilorin to resume my last session in that school, all i need from you is to send me a mail and let get started and rob minds together on way forward. I wish you a successful career bro.
mail sent from aleemisiaka@gmail*com
Re: Need An Automobile Engineer's Advice by halmat(m): 5:30am On Aug 23, 2013
@Auto freak,
I have sent you a mail but not getting reply. My email aleemisiaka@gmail*com

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Advice About 2001 Kia Spectra / Whats Your Verdict On The Volkswagen 2010 Passat / How To Register A Car In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.